Stolen Underground Agent Crawford

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by mike schatzman, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. I have to admit, Stolen Underground is making me laugh
    everyday - that 'Bad Coach' stuff and 'The Hater' are
    so funny, "they have bean burritos, chicken burritos..."
    Danielson is all obsessed with burritos, it's all he writes
    about. Crawford has a big old afro today, I was dying.
    Then 'The Hater' an old shriveled up old white guy looking
    like a skinny ronald reagan, good stuff:

    http://www.stolenunderground.com/id118.html

    Tags:

  2. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "mike schatzman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I have to admit, Stolen Underground is making me laugh
    > everyday - that 'Bad Coach' stuff and 'The Hater' are
    > so funny, "they have bean burritos, chicken burritos..."
    > Danielson is all obsessed with burritos, it's all he writes
    > about. Crawford has a big old afro today, I was dying.
    > Then 'The Hater' an old shriveled up old white guy looking
    > like a skinny ronald reagan, good stuff:
    >
    > http://www.stolenunderground.com/id118.html

    Oh, you can't laugh, you must take it seriously, not funny! LOL

    I find it somewhat entertaining, a break from the usual new media outlets,
    sports and othewise. :)

  3. there are a few messages that load each time... so refresh the page a few times
    and it will randomly load a message...

  4. [email protected] (erik saunders) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > there are a few messages that load each time... so refresh the page a few times
    > and it will randomly load a message...

    A Gene Burrito after every 6 hour ride, and "this time I just want to
    kiss, but next time I want more" are my favorites, I laugh just
    thinking about a Gene Burrito - perfect cyclist drug delivery system.