stop the madness !

Callistus Valer

Guest
where's that italian doctor Lance use to use? give him some epo or something, the dog is really
suffering.

> where's that italian doctor Lance use to use? give him some epo or something, the dog is
> really suffering.

Dude, this is no problem. The mechanic is mounting a water bottle bracket and adjusting the brakes.
If that doesn't work, I am sure they can fix whatever causes him grief tomorrow.

Look out Jan! Lance's Tour is going to start any day now!

>From: "Callistus Valerius" [email protected]

>where's that italian doctor Lance use to use? give him some epo or something, the dog is really
>suffering.

Maybe Lance should send a couple of support staff to borrow VDB's dog. Bill C