stop the madness !

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. where's that italian doctor Lance use to use? give him some epo or something, the dog is really
    suffering.

    Tags:

  2. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    > where's that italian doctor Lance use to use? give him some epo or something, the dog is
    > really suffering.

    Dude, this is no problem. The mechanic is mounting a water bottle bracket and adjusting the brakes.
    If that doesn't work, I am sure they can fix whatever causes him grief tomorrow.

    Look out Jan! Lance's Tour is going to start any day now!

  3. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: "Callistus Valerius" [email protected]

    >where's that italian doctor Lance use to use? give him some epo or something, the dog is really
    >suffering.

    Maybe Lance should send a couple of support staff to borrow VDB's dog. Bill C