Stop with the fatties..what about single tri women?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ironrosa, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Ironrosa

    Ironrosa Guest

    If they are big doing tris just imagine if they didn't. Plus there is nothing wrong with some strong
    chicks kicking some ass. As long as they are pretty and single. I don't know about you single tri-
    guys out there. I have a hard time finding single triathlete hotties. Well, they are out there but
    not in my area! I think Lori Bowden is available....Does anyone have her number?

    Tags:

  2. Old Timer

    Old Timer Guest

    I'm a single tri-babe/adventure racer. In fact, everyone online here is a hot single tri-babe. Don't
    know why you're having such troubles. We're everywhere, right girls?

  3. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Old Timer) wrote:

    > I'm a single tri-babe/adventure racer. In fact, everyone online here is a hot single tri-babe.
    > Don't know why you're having such troubles. We're everywhere, right girls?

    You said it, sister! And we love nothing more than to jump in the sack with some guy who professes
    to be looking for "pretty, single, triathlete hotties"!

    --Harold Buck

    - Homer J. Simpson

  4. Asweepay

    Asweepay Guest

    >> I'm a single tri-babe/adventure racer. In fact, everyone online here is a hot single tri-babe.
    >> Don't know why you're having such troubles. We're everywhere, right girls?
    >

    >You said it, sister! And we love nothing more than to jump in the sack with some guy who professes
    >to be looking for "pretty, single, triathlete hotties"!

    This is me right here. I sell real estate in Florida if you'e interested.

    http://members.shaw.ca/cbasss/Pictures/Sports/5.jpg

  5. Old Timer

    Old Timer Guest

    Shoot, we could be twins!