Stop with the fatties..what about single tri women?

I

Ironrosa

If they are big doing tris just imagine if they didn't. Plus there is nothing wrong with some strong
chicks kicking some ass. As long as they are pretty and single. I don't know about you single tri-
guys out there. I have a hard time finding single triathlete hotties. Well, they are out there but
not in my area! I think Lori Bowden is available....Does anyone have her number?

I'm a single tri-babe/adventure racer. In fact, everyone online here is a hot single tri-babe. Don't
know why you're having such troubles. We're everywhere, right girls?

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Ironrosa) wrote:

> If they are big doing tris just imagine if they didn't. Plus there is nothing wrong with some
> strong chicks kicking some ass. As long as they are pretty and single. I don't know about you
> single tri-guys out there. I have a hard time finding single triathlete hotties. Well, they are
> out there but not in my area! I think Lori Bowden is available....Does anyone have her number?

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Old Timer) wrote:

> I'm a single tri-babe/adventure racer. In fact, everyone online here is a hot single tri-babe.
> Don't know why you're having such troubles. We're everywhere, right girls?

You said it, sister! And we love nothing more than to jump in the sack with some guy who professes
to be looking for "pretty, single, triathlete hotties"!

--Harold Buck

"I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Then it was every other day. . . ."

- Homer J. Simpson

>> I'm a single tri-babe/adventure racer. In fact, everyone online here is a hot single tri-babe.
>> Don't know why you're having such troubles. We're everywhere, right girls?
>
>
>You said it, sister! And we love nothing more than to jump in the sack with some guy who professes
>to be looking for "pretty, single, triathlete hotties"!
>

This is me right here. I sell real estate in Florida if you'e interested.

http://members.shaw.ca/cbasss/Pictures/Sports/5.jpg