Stopping by to say Hi......

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Kitty Meow, Mar 13, 2003.

  1. Kitty Meow

    Kitty Meow Guest

    There I said it. I'll be back to chat sooner or later.

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > There I said it. I'll be back to chat sooner or later.

    <insert stale pun> Guess the cat got your tongue...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  3. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  5. El Barista

    El Barista Guest

  6. El Barista

    El Barista Guest

    "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Hello, I love you won't you tell me your name?

    Hello, I love you. Won't you let me jump in your game?

    -will

  7. El Barista

    El Barista Guest

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  9. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Kitty Meow wrote:

    > There I said it. I'll be back to chat sooner or later.

    Shall we shag now or shag later????

    Jimbo... did I just write that???... (san)

  10. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    Kitty,

    Have any tails to share?

  11. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > There I said it. I'll be back to chat sooner or later.

    After brief paws?

    Bill "too much a pussy to drag any more puns in here" S.

  12. Jimbo(san) writes:

    >Shall we shag now or shag later????

    Carlaaaaaa............... CARLAaaaaa!

    ;-))

  13. Kitty Meow

    Kitty Meow Guest

    "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > There I said it. I'll be back to chat sooner or later.
    >
    > After brief paws?
    >
    > Bill "too much a pussy to drag any more puns in here" S.

    See, I told ya I'd be back.

    It's a pretty crummy day here in NY, nothing much to do, so I think I'll get on my stationary bike
    for awhile. I did a lot of miles last year...count 'em...a big 1000, but I haven't riden my mtn
    bike since X-mas. Been snowshowing & hiking, but it's not the same. Can't wait to hit the trails.
    --Kitty M.

  14. Kitty Meow wrote:
    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>"Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]...
    >>

    >>>There I said it. I'll be back to chat sooner or later.
    >>
    >>After brief paws?
    >>
    >>Bill "too much a pussy to drag any more puns in here" S.
    >

    > See, I told ya I'd be back.
    >
    > It's a pretty crummy day here in NY, nothing much to do, so I think I'll get on my stationary bike
    > for awhile. I did a lot of miles last year...count 'em...a big 1000, but I haven't riden my mtn
    > bike since X-mas. Been snowshowing & hiking, but it's not the same. Can't wait to hit the trails.
    > --Kitty M.

    10:1 Kitty M. is a guy ;)

    (no offense if you're not, I just think it would be hillarious)

    Yeah, its snowing again in Boston. At least I'm going skiing next week!

    Jon Bond

  15. Kitty Meow

    Kitty Meow Guest

  16. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Kitty Meow wrote:
    > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Kitty,
    >>
    >> Have any tails to share?
    >

    > Hey John, where are you? I'm on Long Island.
    >
    > --Kitty M.

    Hi Kitty... they are eventually going to want to know a) how you look in lycra and b) if you are
    single or not and c) do you REALLY ride a mountain bike. Welcome aboard, anyhow. We can always use a
    little more estrogen around here.

    Penny S

    --
    me and my bike: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/biking.htm

  17. Kitty Meow wrote:
    > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>Kitty,
    >>
    >>Have any tails to share?
    >

    > Hey John, where are you? I'm on Long Island.
    >
    > --Kitty M.

    Hey Carla, you better watch out... ;)

    Jon Bond

  18. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > Kitty Meow wrote:
    > > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> Kitty,
    > >>
    > >> Have any tails to share?
    > >

    > > Hey John, where are you? I'm on Long Island.
    > >
    > > --Kitty M.
    >
    > Hi Kitty... they are eventually going to want to know a) how you look in lycra and b) if you are
    > single or not and c) do you REALLY ride a
    mountain
    > bike. Welcome aboard, anyhow. We can always use a little more estrogen around here.

    Busted already. Bugger.

    Actually, I'm with Commander Bond's 10:1 odds until evidence to the contrary comes to light.

    Andy Chequer, actually a black lesbian single parent in a wheelchair. This fool is someone else.

    http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/picture-008.html

  19. On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:45:57 +0000, Jonathan Bond did issue forth:

    > 10:1 Kitty M. is a guy ;)
    >
    > (no offense if you're not, I just think it would be hillarious)

    I know someone whose nickname is Kitty. His middle name is Kitson.

  20. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > Hey John, where are you? I'm on Long Island.

    Right down I95 from you in Richmond VA.

    Welcome to a.m-b; a veritable collage of "interesting" mountain bikers (wait till you meet Rimmer)