Stopping by to say Hi......

Carla A-G wrote:
>> me too... did you see John G's kitty video?
>
> A grown man with a kitty... Is it pornographic? :)
>
> - CA-G

knowing JG...what do you think I sent it to you, a little .avi file

penny

"Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i rode 1000 miles in 2002. from mid april to end of month december. my goal for 2003 is 1500
> miles. i s/b night riding this year, so i think it'll be possible. and...i'm a tall beautiful
> blond bombshell who will kick your ass on the trails.

Ahem...I am the only one who's allowed to kick ass around here :)...you're welcome to join me and
my slug sidekick for a ride if you want to up your mileage...daytime, nighttime, anytime...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > It's a pretty crummy day here in NY, nothing much to do, so I think I'll get on my stationary
> > bike for awhile. I did a lot of miles last year...count 'em...a big 1000, but I haven't riden my
> > mtn bike since X-mas. Been snowshowing & hiking, but it's not the same. Can't wait to hit the
> > trails. --Kitty M.
>
> Where in NY?
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

******

Hi Carla, I live near you, here on good ol' Long Island. I'm not sure if I've met you, but we're
sure to meet up this spring at Bethpage. I've read some of your postings & know that we have at
least one person in common: Gretchen's brother, B. His friend T is a friend of mine. We all met at
the CLIMB end of summer BBQ.

--Kitty M.

"John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Carla A-G wrote:
> >"Penny S. wrote:
> >>me too... did you see John G's kitty video?
> > A grown man with a kitty...
>
> Indeed
>
> > Is it pornographic? :)
>
> No.... just funny as h&ll http://www.shavings.net/video/nokia_cat.avi "shut it off, shut it
> off!!!!!"

Sick humour I say! I find it sadistic to show the cat flung onto the wall, there must be a better
way to make it funny.

bloocow - yes i lurve cats.

bloocow wrote:

>> No.... just funny as h&ll http://www.shavings.net/video/nokia_cat.avi "shut it off, shut it
>> off!!!!!"
>>
> Sick humour I say! I find it sadistic to show the cat flung onto the wall, there must be a better
> way to make it funny.
>
> bloocow - yes i lurve cats.

Just remember this: the cat did it to him (her?)self. No one did it to the cat.

penny

> John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message news:l8bca.72043$F1.2603@sccrnsc04...
> > > Hey John, where are you? I'm on Long Island.
> >
> > Right down I95 from you in Richmond VA.
> >
> > Welcome to a.m-b; a veritable collage of "interesting" mountain bikers
> (wait
> > till you meet Rimmer)
>
> Ahem ',;~}
>
> Hi (again?) Kitty. I'm not single, I'm double. Hang on though, g/f and I
are
> 'as one', so, suppose that makes us both 'single'. Fancy a date Kitty?
Figs
> just (literally) ran out (it wasn't a pretty sight - jpegs later).
>
> 'Kitty Meow' - that's a nice name. May I ask where how got it? Don't
worry,
> you can say - no little kids here.
>
> I like cats. I often call them to me as I see them walking around, then spend a few minutes making
> friends with them. I know exactly where they
like
> to be stroked to make them purr like crazy and go all floppy. Then I see
my
> girlfriend and she sneezes and her eyes go all swelly and red and she gets cross with me.
>
> This makes me cry, and *my* eyes get all swelly and red! Then she sees it and that makes her
> laugh. Then we hug and kiss and smile and shag like
bunny

> thing of the distant past. Then we take a shower and have at it again for
an
> hour or two.
>
> G'bye Kitty!
>
> Shaun aRe - My legs ain't white like Jon's.

Crikey.... I think that MY eyes are watering!

Westie

"Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Kitty Meow) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > There I said it. I'll be back to chat sooner or later.
>
> ******
> ok, here I am again, let me clear up some things for you boyz.
>
> i am 100% girl, came out of the womb that way & all. i ride a really nice mtn bike. my
> spring/summer rides last for 20 to 30 miles -- in the woods. i rode 1000 miles in 2002. from mid
> april to end of month december. my goal for 2003 is 1500 miles. i s/b night riding this year, so
> i think it'll be possible. and...i'm a tall beautiful blond bombshell who will kick your ass on
> the trails.
>
> i hope i cleared up any misconceptions.
>
> now, let's ride....
>
> --Kitty M.

You forgot "assertive and confident".

Westie

Kitty Meow wrote:

> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > It's a pretty crummy day here in NY, nothing much to do, so I think I'll get on my stationary
> > > bike for awhile. I did a lot of miles last year...count 'em...a big 1000, but I haven't riden
> > > my mtn bike since X-mas. Been snowshowing & hiking, but it's not the same. Can't wait to hit
> > > the trails. --Kitty M.
> >
> > Where in NY?
> >
> > - CA-G
> >
> > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
>
> ******
>
> Hi Carla, I live near you, here on good ol' Long Island. I'm not sure if I've met you, but we're
> sure to meet up this spring at Bethpage. I've read some of your postings & know that we have at
> least one person in common: Gretchen's brother, B. His friend T is a friend of mine. We all met at
> the CLIMB end of summer BBQ.
>
> --Kitty M.

B - T ???? CLIMB??? Why are you talking in code

Jimbo...secret society...(san)

"Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi Carla, I live near you, here on good ol' Long Island. I'm not sure if I've met you, but we're
> sure to meet up this spring at Bethpage. I've read some of your postings & know that we have at
> least one person in common: Gretchen's brother, B. His friend T is a friend of mine. We all met at
> the CLIMB end of summer BBQ.

Probably. I don't know if I know Gretchen's brother or not, nor his friend. I think Jim knows him,
but anyways, stay off the trails, they are messy mud soup right now. Give them a chance to dry out
and settle down. We have been putting in a lot of road training miles. When the trails are
ready...get back to us if you want to ride some dirt.

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

bloocow wrote:

> Sick humour I say! I find it sadistic to show the cat flung onto the wall, there must be a better
> way to make it funny.

A second cat on the other side of the fan.

> bloocow wrote:
> >>
> >> No.... just funny as h&ll http://www.shavings.net/video/nokia_cat.avi "shut it off, shut it
> >> off!!!!!"
> >>
> > Sick humour I say! I find it sadistic to show the cat flung onto the wall, there must be a
> > better way to make it funny.
> >
> > bloocow - yes i lurve cats.
>
> Just remember this: the cat did it to him (her?)self. No one did it to the cat.

I don't think the cat was really flung. But well if a cat did do something silly to itself, I'd
laugh first but feel sorry for it as well. Sort of like when you see someone slip on a banana peel.

bloocow - torn between compassion and humour.

> bloocow wrote:
>
> > Sick humour I say! I find it sadistic to show the cat flung onto the
wall,
> > there must be a better way to make it funny.
>
> A second cat on the other side of the fan.

Hmm.. I was wondering how they filmed it. It's sort of funny but showing the cat crashing into the
wall was kinda harsh I think. Sort of like if you see a person jump of a building but they remove
footage of seeing the person splat on the ground. The effect isn't so harsh. Of course there's no
humour in my example. ;-p

bloocow.

bloocow wrote:

>>>there must be a better way to make it funny.
>>
>>A second cat on the other side of the fan.
>>

> Hmm.. I was wondering how they filmed it.

I imagine they put a group of cats through a boot camp of some kind, to see which ones were able to
hang on to a fan for the longest period of time. The ones who stayed on longest were probably
rewarded with food, whilst the poorer applicants were probably beaten and then put down.

Hi Carla, I'll definetly take you up on the offer to ride w/ you & your friend. Thanks.

---Kitty M.