Stopping by to say Hi......

"Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Hello, I love you won't you tell me your name?

Hello, I love you. Won't you let me jump in your game?

-will

Kitty Meow wrote:

> There I said it. I'll be back to chat sooner or later.

Shall we shag now or shag later????

Jimbo... did I just write that???... (san)

Jimbo(san) writes:

>Shall we shag now or shag later????

Carlaaaaaa............... CARLAaaaaa!

;-))

"Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > There I said it. I'll be back to chat sooner or later.
>
> After brief paws?
>
> Bill "too much a ***** to drag any more puns in here" S.

See, I told ya I'd be back.

It's a pretty crummy day here in NY, nothing much to do, so I think I'll get on my stationary bike
for awhile. I did a lot of miles last year...count 'em...a big 1000, but I haven't riden my mtn
bike since X-mas. Been snowshowing & hiking, but it's not the same. Can't wait to hit the trails.
--Kitty M.

Kitty Meow wrote:
> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>"Kitty Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>

>>>There I said it. I'll be back to chat sooner or later.
>>
>>After brief paws?
>>
>>Bill "too much a ***** to drag any more puns in here" S.
>

> See, I told ya I'd be back.
>
> It's a pretty crummy day here in NY, nothing much to do, so I think I'll get on my stationary bike
> for awhile. I did a lot of miles last year...count 'em...a big 1000, but I haven't riden my mtn
> bike since X-mas. Been snowshowing & hiking, but it's not the same. Can't wait to hit the trails.
> --Kitty M.

10:1 Kitty M. is a guy ;)

(no offense if you're not, I just think it would be hillarious)

Yeah, its snowing again in Boston. At least I'm going skiing next week!

Jon Bond

"John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<5h2ca.77277$qi4.45932@rwcrnsc54>...
> Kitty,
>
> Have any tails to share?

Hey John, where are you? I'm on Long Island.

--Kitty M.

Kitty Meow wrote:
> "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<5h2ca.77277$qi4.45932@rwcrnsc54>...
>> Kitty,
>>
>> Have any tails to share?
>

> Hey John, where are you? I'm on Long Island.
>
> --Kitty M.

Hi Kitty... they are eventually going to want to know a) how you look in lycra and b) if you are
single or not and c) do you REALLY ride a mountain bike. Welcome aboard, anyhow. We can always use a
little more estrogen around here.

Penny S

--
me and my bike: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/biking.htm

Kitty Meow wrote:
> "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<5h2ca.77277$qi4.45932@rwcrnsc54>...
>
>>Kitty,
>>
>>Have any tails to share?
>

> Hey John, where are you? I'm on Long Island.
>
> --Kitty M.

Hey Carla, you better watch out... ;)

Jon Bond

> Kitty Meow wrote:
> > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<5h2ca.77277$qi4.45932@rwcrnsc54>...
> >> Kitty,
> >>
> >> Have any tails to share?
> >

> > Hey John, where are you? I'm on Long Island.
> >
> > --Kitty M.
>
> Hi Kitty... they are eventually going to want to know a) how you look in lycra and b) if you are
> single or not and c) do you REALLY ride a
mountain
> bike. Welcome aboard, anyhow. We can always use a little more estrogen around here.

Busted already. Bugger.

Actually, I'm with Commander Bond's 10:1 odds until evidence to the contrary comes to light.

Andy Chequer, actually a black lesbian single parent in a wheelchair. This fool is someone else.

http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/picture-008.html

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:45:57 +0000, Jonathan Bond did issue forth:

> 10:1 Kitty M. is a guy ;)
>
> (no offense if you're not, I just think it would be hillarious)

I know someone whose nickname is Kitty. His middle name is Kitson.

> Hey John, where are you? I'm on Long Island.

Right down I95 from you in Richmond VA.

Welcome to a.m-b; a veritable collage of "interesting" mountain bikers (wait till you meet Rimmer)