Storing bikes in Frankfurt

just us

Guest
Next year we are going to do some cycling in Switzland/Germany before going
to UK, etc for a few weeks.
We dont want to take our bikes to UK etc, any suggestions on how/where/what
we store bikes in Frankfurt?
Any advice would be appreciated..
TY Kathy.

"just us" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...
> Next year we are going to do some cycling in Switzland/Germany before

going
> to UK, etc for a few weeks.
> We dont want to take our bikes to UK etc, any suggestions on

how/where/what
> we store bikes in Frankfurt?
> Any advice would be appreciated..
> TY Kathy.

Try one of the serious bicycleshops in FFM and ask what the price would be
for storing your bikes for a few weeks.

http://shorterlink.com/?O2JZGU
http://www.gelbeseiten.de/yp/quick.yp (gelbe = yellow & seiten = pages)
http://www.dastelefonbuch.de/ (directory services)

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu

"Bert L.am" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> "just us" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> news:[email protected]...
>> Next year we are going to do some cycling in Switzland/Germany before

> going
>> to UK, etc for a few weeks.
>> We dont want to take our bikes to UK etc, any suggestions on

> how/where/what
>> we store bikes in Frankfurt?
>> Any advice would be appreciated..
>> TY Kathy.

You can leave your bikes at the airport at the Gepäckaufbewahrung, but it
costs 3.50 Euros a day. The airport also has lockers but I doubt whether
they would be big enough for a bike (they are supposed to be big enough for
a large suitcase), but maybe you could dismantle them. They cost 5.00 Euros
a day.

hth
Simon