STP Series

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by David L, Feb 8, 2003.

  1. David L

    David L Guest

    Does anyone know why the Trek STP series have been discontinued? They were the Trek/VW team bikes
    for 2001 I believe.

    Thanks,

    Dave

    Tags:

  2. David L wrote:

    > Does anyone know why the Trek STP series have been discontinued? They were the Trek/VW team bikes
    > for 2001 I believe.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Dave

    Poor sales. Very few people buy soft tails.

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Eric Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Very few people buy soft tails.

    I'll skip the obvious "world's oldest profession" joke.

    Bill "aren't you glad Rimmer gets off (so to speak) on weekends?" S.

  4. David L wrote:

    > Does anyone know why the Trek STP series have been discontinued? They were the Trek/VW team bikes
    > for 2001 I believe.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Dave

    They may have been replaced by the OCLV Fuel.

    Barry

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Eric Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > Very few people buy soft tails.
    >
    > I'll skip the obvious "world's oldest profession" joke.
    >
    > Bill "aren't you glad

    Yeah, so they get you as a stand in? Quality...........

    > Rimmer gets off (so to speak) on weekends?" S.

    There's no 'so to speak' needed matey.

    Shaun aRe