Strange cycling experiences

LB CYCLIST

Mar 22, 2010
i'm sure all of us have atleast 1 strange or odd story to share with us wile cycling on the highway or river bed or even in a race.

lets hear your strange experiences.

my last experience was a homeless lady that was beating the hell outta some bum on the river bed,she whipped him with a piece of looked like water hose across the face and was cussing and yelling at him.

we kept riding and got the hell outta their.
:D

My most recent:

I was riding in central park with a cadance of somewhere around 110 - What I thought to be relatively quick - when out of nowhere, a husband and wife duo cruised right by me on their tandem, bells ringing and all.

I was laughing so hard, I had to pull over and catch my breath. Friggin' tandems.

I was once abducted by a UFO. Fortunately the bib shorts confounded the aliens and I was spared the anal probe.

I was on a local charity bike ride through a place called Brassington in Derbyshire last year. It was horrendous..! I have had time off for an injury but thought this would be a great way to start back into cycling. Big mistake. The hills are immense,climbing at silly degrees and coming down at **** yourself speeds.. possibly not in the way some people think but after a year off doing nothing to getting back on and doing that was not pretty, breathless, sweaty, snotting and stars in my eyes...everything was not good.
BUT after a few hours the course was finished, immediately after we gathered near the refreshments tent , i placed my bike on the ground and sat next to it....then my front tyre exploded...all by itself.
If that had happened half an hour earlier i would have been in A and E. Possibly with a few broken bones...
I felt myslef lucky..

Chavez said:
I was kinda figuring the anal probe would be the highlight of the experience. Oh well.

Are you crazy? The whole slimy tentacle experience is a comparative let down.

LB CYCLIST said:
i'm sure all of us have atleast 1 strange or odd story to share with us wile cycling on the highway or river bed or even in a race.

lets hear your strange experiences.

my last experience was a homeless lady that was beating the hell outta some bum on the river bed,she whipped him with a piece of looked like water hose across the face and was cussing and yelling at him.

we kept riding and got the hell outta their.
:D
remember out on a ride last feb coming down from a hill entered a patch of freezing fog visibilty was fairly poor just had to keep going till i came out took bout hr or so ,felt very strange at the time thought how long will this last before im out ...