Strawberry Fields Forever Ride -- Santa Cruz, CA

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by corbin, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. corbin

    corbin Guest

    Hi All,
    In case you missed one of the other sub-posts, a bunch of us are going
    to do the Strawberry Fields Forever ride. It has a 25, 65 and 100 mile.
    Most uni's are doing the 65 mile on Coker. It is a fun ride, and is
    cheap at only $35 (including lots of snacks and stuff on the way!)

    Visit: http://www.strawberryfields.org/ and sign up! It is Sunday, May
    15th, 2005. I did it on bike last year, and the climbing isn't that bad
    (for the 100k/65mile version).

    --corbin

    --
    corbin - Treehouse Muni Rider

    http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
    corbin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7561

  2. mscalisi

    mscalisi Guest

    I hope everybody who wanted to ride has signed up, as the ride is now
    full. I plan on riding the 100k on coker. It's going to be a great ride,
    I think we have 8 or 9 of us one wheelers signed up.

    --
    mscalisi - Not such a newbie anymore
    mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

  3. harper

    harper Guest

    mscalisi wrote:
    > *I hope everybody who wanted to ride has signed up, as the ride is now
    > full. I plan on riding the 100k on coker. It's going to be a great
    > ride, I think we have 8 or 9 of us one wheelers signed up. *

    What a great unicycle showing for a bike ride. Have a ball riding in
    your herd.

    --
    harper - TANKED at GASWORKS

    -Greg Harper

    B L U E S H I F T

    "My world view has come crashing down like a drunk clown on a giraffe,
    riding through a cactus patch..." -evil-nick on "Entry of the
    Gladiators"