Street unicycle

president_luke

Guest
Hey, Im making a new street unicycle. Its going to have a thin tire and
20" not 19" rim.

These are the parts i have so far:

Koxx-One 20" frame
KH saddle
CrMo Seatpost
Koxx-One splined hub with 110mm cranks

I dont know what rim to get, I'm deciding between a Oddysey 7-Ka, Alex
supra J triple wall rim and a Sun black label rim.

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

make sure you get the new KH low-profile fusion saddle! it's so
awesome!!
much thinner (if you're in to some seat out stuff) and tilted back more
(without a rails bracket) for comfort :)
I got mine from darren bedford on my new KH trials and love it!!!

-colin

--
ColDawG

Your friendly, neighborhood Muniman

http://www.wheelaway.com/
ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

> make sure you get the new KH low-profile fusion saddle! it's so
> awesome!!
> much thinner (if you're in to some seat out stuff) and tilted back more
> (without a rails bracket) for comfort :)
> I got mine from darren bedford on my new KH trials and love it!!!
>
> -colin

I said I alredy have those parts, And I cut down the foam on it alredy.

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

haha sorry, i got caught up in my excitement!!! yeah, cutting it down is
good too.

sounds like a cool uni
i can't help u w/ rims, but theres a street rider on here who uses a
20" (not a 19" trials) and loves a triple wall rim (general_dibbles i
think)

--
ColDawG

Your friendly, neighborhood Muniman

http://www.wheelaway.com/
ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

Haha, your going to have the same unis as me. i have a Street uni, its
20", Odyssey SevenK-A rim, koxx hub with 110 cranks, summit frame, kh
seat, snafu pedals.

i would go with teh sevenk-a rim if oyu have hte money, its 70 bucks
but well worth it, its a very strong rim and also very light.

--
Evan Byrne

"Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

If laced well im going to gues youe legs are going to break ona drop
before your rim does...so....15 feet plus, this is a beefy as **** rim,
its got 7 walls in it. i mean, i suppse if oyur 250 pounts and do it to
flat with no roll out and a flat tire im sure you could bust it, but it
certain procautions are taken it will hold to many many years of riding

--

Evan Byrne wrote:
> im pretty sure it as 7 walls, anyway, its alot.

It is a double walled rim.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*