Strida kudos

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Simon Mason, Apr 27, 2003.

  1. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    Tags:

  2. Graeme

    Graeme Guest

    "Simon Mason" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Who would have thought that the Strida bike that's been sitting in my garage since I won it would
    > suddenly become a trendy runabout for one of the royal family?

    And who would have thought a fine upstanding citizen such as you would start stalking minor royals.
    The pictures were a bit grainy though, you need a better camera ;-)

    Have fun!

    Graeme

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    In news:[email protected], Simon Mason <[email protected]> typed:
    > Who would have thought that the Strida bike that's been sitting in my garage since I won it would
    > suddenly become a trendy runabout for one of the royal family?
    >
    > http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zstrida.htm

    Pardon my ignorance/failing eyesight & memory/refusal to read Hello magazine. Who is that riding it?

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com

  4. Graeme

    Graeme Guest

    "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected] 178940.news.dfncis.de:

    > Pardon my ignorance/failing eyesight & memory/refusal to read Hello magazine. Who is that
    > riding it?

    I didn't have a clue either, but the big hint was the name "Linley" on the plant pot next to the
    door. So either he's called his shrub Linley, or it's Viscount Linley. I think he makes furniture or
    something, good thing too, send the whole bloody lot out to work!

    Have fun!

    Graeme

  5. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    In news:[email protected],

    > I didn't have a clue either, but the big hint was the name "Linley" on the plant pot next to the
    > door. So either he's called his shrub Linley, or it's Viscount Linley. I think he makes furniture
    > or something, good thing too, send the whole bloody lot out to work!

    Or he's visiting Viscount Linley ;-)

    Do you think he used the public purse to get the handstitched italian leather grips option
    http://www.strida.com/custombuild/detail/grips_leather.swf?

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com