Strida kudos

"Simon Mason" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Who would have thought that the Strida bike that's been sitting in my garage since I won it would
> suddenly become a trendy runabout for one of the royal family?

And who would have thought a fine upstanding citizen such as you would start stalking minor royals.
The pictures were a bit grainy though, you need a better camera ;-)

Have fun!

Graeme

In news:[email protected], Simon Mason <[email protected]> typed:
> Who would have thought that the Strida bike that's been sitting in my garage since I won it would
> suddenly become a trendy runabout for one of the royal family?
>
> http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zstrida.htm

Pardon my ignorance/failing eyesight & memory/refusal to read Hello magazine. Who is that riding it?

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com

"Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote in news:b8grdb$9v6t8$1@ID- 178940.news.dfncis.de:

> Pardon my ignorance/failing eyesight & memory/refusal to read Hello magazine. Who is that
> riding it?

I didn't have a clue either, but the big hint was the name "Linley" on the plant pot next to the
door. So either he's called his shrub Linley, or it's Viscount Linley. I think he makes furniture or
something, good thing too, send the whole bloody lot out to work!

Have fun!

Graeme

In news:[email protected],

> I didn't have a clue either, but the big hint was the name "Linley" on the plant pot next to the
> door. So either he's called his shrub Linley, or it's Viscount Linley. I think he makes furniture
> or something, good thing too, send the whole bloody lot out to work!

Or he's visiting Viscount Linley ;-)

Do you think he used the public purse to get the handstitched italian leather grips option
http://www.strida.com/custombuild/detail/grips_leather.swf?

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com