Stuart O'Grady back on bike

Aeek

Guest
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/aug07/aug29news2

"I might even tackle a few local races under the Cycling SA banner
once I get better prepared. Luke Roberts [CSC team-mate] and I came
first and second in the Cycling SA state titles earlier this year, so
another crack at an SA championship would be good, plus the Aussie
titles could be on the agenda as well. I just need to get right and in
a ready to race type condition before I commit to anything."

Go Port !!!!

Sorry, 11.58pm was a tad late to indulge in some lite-hearted footy banter. :)

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:19:56 +1000, cfsmtb
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Sorry, 11.58pm was a tad late to indulge in some lite-hearted footy
>banter. :)

and I had my cover story lined up!
A cycling club with a magpie for a emblem. Topical.

I have a treasured keyring momento from 2 friend's wedding.
They are less impressed by why I especially treasure it,
its dated 25-9-2004.

--
Go Port !!!