Stuart O'Grady Skinsuit

$400!!!!!

Jeez.....I'm gonna start rifling through all the **** I've bought off pros. :)

Lasalles said:
You do just that.
lol....so far I've got sunglasses from some bloke from Saeco, Festina kit from Pascal Herve, PILES of **** from Marcel Wust, Toshiba hat from (and signed by Jean-Francois Bernard...but I'm keeping that one), TVM and Aussie national gear from Scott Sunderland.....

still looking....

ed073 said:
lol....so far I've got sunglasses from some bloke from Saeco, Festina kit from Pascal Herve, PILES of **** from Marcel Wust, Toshiba hat from (and signed by Jean-Francois Bernard...but I'm keeping that one), TVM and Aussie national gear from Scott Sunderland.....

still looking....
Sounds like you need a Stuart o Grady skinsuit HAHAHAHAHA.if it doesnt sell it doesnt matter as i dont particularly want to get rid of it anyways...

Lasalles said:
Sounds like you need a Stuart o Grady skinsuit HAHAHAHAHA.if it doesnt sell it doesnt matter as i dont particularly want to get rid of it anyways...
This is the second time the item has been listed on ebay, if I'm not mistaken. The same item was listed at $500 a couple weeks ago. If you really don't want to get rid of it, I would suggest taking it off of ebay. :cool:

MAYbe for a Aussie National Team rubberized skinsuit, but you gotta be a serious collector for a Gan skin. Not knocking it-it's a cool piece. But that's a lotta pints, on either side of the ocean.