Stumpjumper disk

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Chris Gill, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. Chris Gill

    Chris Gill Guest

    Hi, I have the chance to purchase a new 2002 stumpjumper, front and rear disk,
    xtr...etc...anyone out there have one of these bikes and would like to share comments and
    review? Thanks in advance Chris

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Chris Gill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, I have the chance to purchase a new 2002 stumpjumper, front and rear disk, xtr...etc...anyone
    > out there have one of these bikes and would like
    > share comments and review? Thanks in advance Chris

    I have a 2001 (non-disc). It rides like a dream, light as a feather and has a very responsive frame.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!