Stumpjumper disk

Chris Gill

Guest
Hi, I have the chance to purchase a new 2002 stumpjumper, front and rear disk,
xtr...etc...anyone out there have one of these bikes and would like to share comments and
review? Thanks in advance Chris

"Chris Gill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, I have the chance to purchase a new 2002 stumpjumper, front and rear disk, xtr...etc...anyone
> out there have one of these bikes and would like
> share comments and review? Thanks in advance Chris

I have a 2001 (non-disc). It rides like a dream, light as a feather and has a very responsive frame.

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!