Stumpjumper vs FSR

Colin Stones

Guest
Is the Stumpjumper worth the difference from the FSR. What are the
differences?

Colin

I am looking to buy a full suspension this time round. Is the frame the
same on the Stumpjumper and the FSR?

news:[email protected]...

Colin Stones wrote:
> I am looking to buy a full suspension this time round. Is the frame
> the same on the Stumpjumper and the FSR?
>
> "Tim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On 2006-03-21, Colin Stones <notthismail> wrote:
>>> Is the Stumpjumper worth the difference from the FSR. What are the
>>> differences?
>>>
>>> Colin
>>>

>> http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?sid=06StumpjumperFSR
>> http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?sid=06Stumpjumper
>>
>> are links to the 06 model pages. Do you want full suss or a
>> hardtail?
>> --
>> Tim.
>>
>> [email protected]

From what I've seen this years Stumpjumper FSR is last years S-Works FSR
frame. Still a pretty good bike for the money. The FSR design is my
favorite.

Mike

The Stumpjumper is a hard tail. The Stumpjumper FSR is a
full suspension.

I got a 2006 Stumpjumper FSR about 4 weeks ago. Love it.

Colin Stones wrote:
> I am looking to buy a full suspension this time round. Is the frame the
> same on the Stumpjumper and the FSR?
>
> "Tim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>On 2006-03-21, Colin Stones <notthismail> wrote:
>>
>>>Is the Stumpjumper worth the difference from the FSR. What are the
>>>differences?
>>>
>>>Colin
>>>

>>http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?sid=06StumpjumperFSR
>>http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?sid=06Stumpjumper
>>
>>are links to the 06 model pages. Do you want full suss or a
>>hardtail?
>>--
>> Tim.
>>
>>[email protected]

In article <[email protected]>, "Colin
Stones" <notthismail> says...
> Subject: Re: Stumpjumper vs FSR
> From: "Colin Stones" <notthismail>
> Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
>
> I am looking to buy a full suspension this time round. Is the frame the
> same on the Stumpjumper and the FSR?

The FSRxc is usually the previous years Stumpjumper FSR frame, it's the
best deal in the Specialized lineup IMO.