Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by David Lizama, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. David Lizama

    David Lizama Guest

    I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special entitled
    "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was
    hoping one of your members might want to share some of their adventures with our viewers. We will
    pay for good video and will pay for all shipping costs. Please note we need to review a screener
    video of the stunt/act in question before we offer any money.

    I am interested in any of the following topics which may have been caught on tape:

    Dumb criminals caught on tape committing crime and getting caught People getting too close to or
    taunting animals and getting attacked in the process People misbehaving at athletic events Parents
    fighting at their children's sporting events (maybe this only happens in the U.S.) Really bad
    driving caught on tape Sports mishaps or bloopers Mishaps or things going awry at ceremonies Huge
    calamities that were a result of someone acting stupid (especially when there are follow up
    interviews) Politicians misbehaving Stupid human tricks News bloopers especially in the field when
    there is an accident Anything stupid or embarrassing caught on tape where the guilty party admits to
    their bad behavior Bizarre accidents Stunts gone awry Wedding bloopers Home video of people caught
    in embarrassing situations Stupid stunts Accidents caused by someone's stupidity

    Best regards,

    David Lizama Researcher, Nash Entertainment Hollywood, CA, U.S.A. Tel. 323-468-4784

    Tags:

  2. Gary Smiley

    Gary Smiley Guest

    You won't find any stupid behavior in this NG. Perhaps you should direct your post to
    drivers of cars.

    David Lizama wrote:

    > I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special entitled
    > "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was
    > hoping one of your members might want to share some of their adventures with our viewers. We will
    > pay for good video and will pay for all shipping costs. Please note we need to review a screener
    > video of the stunt/act in question before we offer any money.
    >
    > I am interested in any of the following topics which may have been caught on tape:
    >
    > Dumb criminals caught on tape committing crime and getting caught People getting too close to or
    > taunting animals and getting attacked in the process People misbehaving at athletic events Parents
    > fighting at their children's sporting events (maybe this only happens in the U.S.) Really bad
    > driving caught on tape Sports mishaps or bloopers Mishaps or things going awry at ceremonies Huge
    > calamities that were a result of someone acting stupid (especially when there are follow up
    > interviews) Politicians misbehaving Stupid human tricks News bloopers especially in the field when
    > there is an accident Anything stupid or embarrassing caught on tape where the guilty party admits
    > to their bad behavior Bizarre accidents Stunts gone awry Wedding bloopers Home video of people
    > caught in embarrassing situations Stupid stunts Accidents caused by someone's stupidity
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > David Lizama Researcher, Nash Entertainment Hollywood, CA, U.S.A. Tel. 323-468-4784

  3. Kevan Smith

    Kevan Smith Guest

    On 2 Sep 2003 16:30:30 -0700, [email protected] (David Lizama) from
    http://groups.google.com/ wrote:

    >I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special entitled
    >"Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was
    >hoping one of your members might want to share some of their adventures with our viewers.

    It seems to me, all you;d have to do is compile a bunch of out takes from O'Reilly and Hannity.

    --
    http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace I HAVE to buy a new "DODGE MISER" and two
    dozen JORDACHE JEANS because my viewscreen is "USER-FRIENDLY"!!

  4. Get some footage of shrub on a segway. (or any video of the idiot speaking for longer than a full
    sentence, anytime anywhere)

    "David Lizama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special entitled
    > "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was
    > hoping one of your members might want to share some of their adventures with our viewers. We will
    > pay for good video and will pay for all shipping costs. Please note we need to review a screener
    > video of the stunt/act in question before we offer any money.
    >
    > I am interested in any of the following topics which may have been caught on tape:
    >
    > Dumb criminals caught on tape committing crime and getting caught People getting too close to or
    > taunting animals and getting attacked in the process People misbehaving at athletic events Parents
    > fighting at their children's sporting events (maybe this only happens in the U.S.) Really bad
    > driving caught on tape Sports mishaps or bloopers Mishaps or things going awry at ceremonies Huge
    > calamities that were a result of someone acting stupid (especially when there are follow up
    > interviews) Politicians misbehaving Stupid human tricks News bloopers especially in the field when
    > there is an accident Anything stupid or embarrassing caught on tape where the guilty party admits
    > to their bad behavior Bizarre accidents Stunts gone awry Wedding bloopers Home video of people
    > caught in embarrassing situations Stupid stunts Accidents caused by someone's stupidity
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > David Lizama Researcher, Nash Entertainment Hollywood, CA, U.S.A. Tel. 323-468-4784

  5. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

    "David Lizama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special entitled
    > "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was
    > hoping one of your members might want to share some of their adventures with our viewers. We will
    > pay for good video and will pay for all shipping costs. Please note we need to review a screener
    > video of the stunt/act in question before we offer any money.
    >
    > I am interested in any of the following topics which may have been caught on tape:
    >
    > Dumb criminals caught on tape committing crime and getting caught People getting too close to or
    > taunting animals and getting attacked in the process People misbehaving at athletic events Parents
    > fighting at their children's sporting events (maybe this only happens in the U.S.) Really bad
    > driving caught on tape Sports mishaps or bloopers Mishaps or things going awry at ceremonies Huge
    > calamities that were a result of someone acting stupid (especially when there are follow up
    > interviews) Politicians misbehaving Stupid human tricks News bloopers especially in the field when
    > there is an accident Anything stupid or embarrassing caught on tape where the guilty party admits
    > to their bad behavior Bizarre accidents Stunts gone awry Wedding bloopers Home video of people
    > caught in embarrassing situations Stupid stunts Accidents caused by someone's stupidity
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > David Lizama Researcher, Nash Entertainment Hollywood, CA, U.S.A. Tel. 323-468-4784

    Are these the guys who produce "America's Funniest Permanently-Disfiguring Accidents?" and "More
    Hilarious Trips to the Emergency Room?"

    I heard a rumor about a new show called "Old People Falling Down Steps and Hurting Themselves."
    Should grab some very high ratings. What could be funnier!?!

    And they say that the quality of television is going down hill. Ha! It's actually flying through a
    flaming hoop and then missing the landing ramp and accidentally going over a cliff!

    -Barry

  6. Doug

    Doug Guest

    here's one:

    http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-tracking-device,0,4015374.story?coll=sns-ap-nat-
    ionworld-headlines

    "David Lizama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special entitled
    > "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was
    > hoping one of your members might want to share some of their adventures with our viewers. We will
    > pay for good video and will pay for all shipping costs. Please note we need to review a screener
    > video of the stunt/act in question before we offer any money.
    >
    > I am interested in any of the following topics which may have been caught on tape:
    >
    > Dumb criminals caught on tape committing crime and getting caught People getting too close to or
    > taunting animals and getting attacked in the process People misbehaving at athletic events Parents
    > fighting at their children's sporting events (maybe this only happens in the U.S.) Really bad
    > driving caught on tape Sports mishaps or bloopers Mishaps or things going awry at ceremonies Huge
    > calamities that were a result of someone acting stupid (especially when there are follow up
    > interviews) Politicians misbehaving Stupid human tricks News bloopers especially in the field when
    > there is an accident Anything stupid or embarrassing caught on tape where the guilty party admits
    > to their bad behavior Bizarre accidents Stunts gone awry Wedding bloopers Home video of people
    > caught in embarrassing situations Stupid stunts Accidents caused by someone's stupidity
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > David Lizama Researcher, Nash Entertainment Hollywood, CA, U.S.A. Tel. 323-468-4784

  7. Alex Colvin

    Alex Colvin Guest

    [email protected] (David Lizama) writes:

    >I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special entitled
    >"Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was
    >hoping one of your members might want to share some of their adventures with our viewers. We will
    >pay for good video and will pay for all shipping costs. Please note we need to review a screener
    >video of the stunt/act in question before we offer any money.

    Just about any Fox "news" program should do.

    --
    mac the naïf

  8. Mike Kruger

    Mike Kruger Guest

    "David Lizama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am ... working on a FOX Television special entitled "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is
    > basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape.

    You mean, stupider than Fox "News" Network? No can do.

  9. Raoul Duke

    Raoul Duke Guest

  10. Ray Heindl

    Ray Heindl Guest

    "Mike Kruger" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "David Lizama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> I am ... working on a FOX Television special entitled "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is
    >> basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape.
    >
    > You mean, stupider than Fox "News" Network? No can do.

    If they're looking for "gaffs", it must be a fishing show.

    --
    Ray Heindl (remove the X to reply)

  11. Jobst Brandt

    Jobst Brandt Guest

  12. Mortdubois

    Mortdubois Guest

    [email protected] (David Lizama) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special (snip)
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > David Lizama Researcher, Nash Entertainment Hollywood, CA, U.S.A. Tel. 323-468-4784

    Dear David - I'm curious. Whenever I watch TV I am stunned by the base stupidity on display. Do you
    feel any sense of shame taking part in this kind of production? Is there some argument which has
    escaped me which allows you to feel proud of what you do? Or is the money great and that's good
    enough? Please enlighten me.

    Thanks,

    Mort

  13. Alex Colvin

    Alex Colvin Guest

    >> "David Lizama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> I am ... working on a FOX Television special entitled "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is
    >>> basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape.

    >If they're looking for "gaffs", it must be a fishing show.

    From the American heritage Dictionary of the English Language

    3. Slang.
    a. To take in or defraud; swindle.
    b. To rig or fix in order to cheat: knew that the carnival games had been gaffed.

    I expect that Fox can supply their own. If this is really for Fox.

    --
    mac the naïf

  14. Kevan Smith

    Kevan Smith Guest

    >"Mike Kruger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >
    >> You mean, stupider than Fox "News" Network? No can do.
    >
    >You must not have seen "Bowling for Columbine".

    Still not as stupid as Hannity and the token moderate.

    --
    http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace a pigeon dropping besmirched about
    an ice chain