stupid cooking shows

"A.C." wrote:

> are you sheldons *****? :p

Good grief, another example of a stupid post. Goomba

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:13:49 -0500, Goomba38
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "A.C." wrote:
>
> > are you sheldons *****? :p
>
> Good grief, another example of a stupid post. Goomba

Some people talk just to hear the sound of their own voice.
That post was a good example of it and the poster should
be: ashamed.

Unfortunately, shame isn't a known concept for posters like
AC.

> > "A.C." wrote:
> >
> > > are you sheldons *****? :p
> >
> > Good grief, another example of a stupid post. Goomba
> >
> Some people talk just to hear the sound of their own
> voice. That post was a good example of it and the poster
> should be: ashamed.
>
> Unfortunately, shame isn't a known concept for posters
> like AC.

it was meant to be tongue in cheek. hence the :p i guess i
just have a poor sense of humor.. my apologies goomba. and
you're right sf, i have no shame. usenet and irc killed it
years ago.

ac
ps who is barbara llorente?

In article <[email protected]>,
Dawn <[email protected]> wrote:

> I know you've seen them. What you can do if you *just
> happen* to have a pound of leftover beef in the fridge
> along with, oh, some fresh tomatoes and peppers and a box
> of taco shells or tortillas. Gee, if I had all that on
> hand I would be making tacos and not scrounging through
> the bins looking for supper. That's not leftovers, that's
> a meal plan.
>
> I want to see one of those fancy TV cooks come up with
> something for a leftover baked potato, some cold steamed
> broccoli, half a cup of grated cheese, about 4 oz of ham
> steak, and a frozen chicken breast. There might be some
> dill dip left in there too. Those are leftovers.

Heat up the potato. Put a can of creamed corn in a saucepan,
dice the ham into it and heat. Cut the potato open, pour the
ham/cheese mixture into it and top with some cheese. Heat up
the broccoli and top with the rest of the cheese.

Save the chicken breast for tomorrow.

Miche

--
If you want to end war and stuff you got to sing loud. --
Arlo Guthrie, "Alice's Restaurant"

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:14:33 -0500, "A.C."
<[email protected]> wrote:

> ac
> ps who is barbara llorente?

Moi.

Charles Gifford wrote:

> > If I have guests, I cook a bunch of pasta and let
> > everybody take as much as they please.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
>
> I would like 8 oz. to start please.
>
> Charlie

How about a braciole with that? Or meatballs? Oh hell.. how
about *both*?! ENJOY! You're welcome... mi casa su casa and
all that. LOL. :) Goomba

"Goomba38" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Charles Gifford wrote:
>
> > > If I have guests, I cook a bunch of pasta and let
> > > everybody take as much as they please.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton
> >
> > I would like 8 oz. to start please.
> >
> > Charlie
>
> How about a braciole with that? Or meatballs? Oh hell..
> how about *both*?! ENJOY! You're welcome... mi casa su
> casa and all that. LOL. :) Goomba

Both please! <oink, oink>

Charlie