Stupid question of the day

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Andrew, Mar 23, 2003.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    As we stood in our sun filled kitchen this morning I was asked

    "Why are you wearing you cycling shirt?"

    --
    Andrew

    "Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
    stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

    Tags:

  2. >"Why are you wearing you cycling shirt?"

    Yes, that is a stupid question. A not so stupid question would be "Why are you wearing those awful
    bibshorts/tights?" Indeed that would be a very sensible question, but as for the cycling jersey one
    - truly silly :)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >"Why are you wearing you cycling shirt?"
    >
    > Yes, that is a stupid question. A not so stupid question would be "Why are
    you
    > wearing those awful bibshorts/tights?" Indeed that would be a very
    sensible
    > question, but as for the cycling jersey one - truly silly :)

    Especially as I flash past in such a blur of colour people can't actually see what I am
    wearing...... Well in my dreams anyway.

    Incidentally a very tasteful royal blue jersey it is too.

    --
    Andrew

    "Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
    stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Msa

    Msa Guest

  5. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    "andrew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > As we stood in our sun filled kitchen this morning I was asked
    >
    > "Why are you wearing you cycling shirt?"
    >

    > --
    > Andrew
    >

    > "Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to
    do
    > with the ball, just stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

    I was out on my Ridgeback Genesis Day yesterday (with those 16 spoke shimano wheels) and a geezer
    stopped me and asked why I'd taken most of the spokes out of my wheels!

  6. Redshift

    Redshift Guest

    andrew dropped out of warp and decloaked to say:

    > As we stood in our sun filled kitchen this morning I was asked
    >
    > "Why are you wearing you cycling shirt?"

    I arrived at work yesterday, and popped into my work area to say "hi" and drop some stuff off before
    going to shower and change, resplendant in all my kit; helmet, pump and waterbottle in hand...

    ...and Jenny asked "So, have you come on a bike then?"

    It wasn't sarcasm either.

    http://www.redshift.uklinux.net/ Windcheetah No.176 Linux Counter No. 275325 *Remove Spamcatcher and
    x for email reply