Stupid questions to ask a cyclist #137653

"Ivor Cave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> How about the petrol station staff asking "Any petrol?" when your standing in front of them
> wearing lycra and a cycle helmet.

We tend to get petrol for the lawnmower, camping stove, etc by bike - strap the can to the back
rack, pull up to the pump and fill up just like a motorbike. Disappointingly nobody seems to bat
an eyelid...

cheers, clive

> I'm impressed with the 'stick to walls' - 'spiderman' abilities shown here.............

:p

Becka

David Hansen <[email protected]> wrote >
> The pictures are great, I'm surprised you had time to put them up.

Thanks :O)

methinks too much time doing the website and not enough time cycling is why!!

Becka

"John Mallard" <not_me@all> wrote in message news> My all time favourite however, was given by an ex
colleague of mine. When
> asked the question by her boss, she responded with, "Good heavens! I enjoy cycling, but I don't
> get THAT excited!" The poor bloke just stood there looking at her for a while and then disappeared
> into his office and was not seen again all day.
> :)

Will have to try that one for the return journey seeing as it;s pissing it down out there.....

becka