Stupid stuff that makes me laugh

Nancy Young

Guest
I went to get a soda, the ice thing was running low, so I started emptying the trays. Started
singing to the Quiznos theme ...

Ices (rolling my eyes around), all I need are ices, give me any coupon!!!!

Okay, I'm silly, alert the media. Cracked up the old man.

(laughing) nancy

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:13:04 -0500, Nancy Young
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I went to get a soda, the ice thing was running low, so I started emptying the trays. Started
>singing to the Quiznos theme ...
>
>Ices (rolling my eyes around), all I need are ices, give me any coupon!!!!
>
>Okay, I'm silly, alert the media. Cracked up the old man.

What old man? Do you know this old man? Has he been around long? Is it some sort of Sadie Hawkins
Day thing?

Sorry.

The Quiznos ads are truly strange. Although I applaud the ingenuity and wit of the ad folks who came
up with the campaign, you gotta wonder about a couple of road kill possums advising you on what to
eat for lunch.

modom

"Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I went to get a soda, the ice thing was running low, so I started emptying the trays. Started
> singing to the Quiznos theme ...
>
> Ices (rolling my eyes around), all I need are ices, give me any coupon!!!!
>
> Okay, I'm silly, alert the media. Cracked up the old man.
>
> (laughing) nancy

I did the same thing the other day. Well, sort of. Even tho those quiznos rats kreep me out, the
stupid song grows on you.

Suzan

"modom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:13:04 -0500, Nancy Young <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >I went to get a soda, the ice thing was running low, so I started emptying the trays. Started
> >singing to the Quiznos theme ...
> >
> >Ices (rolling my eyes around), all I need are ices, give me any coupon!!!!
> >
> >Okay, I'm silly, alert the media. Cracked up the old man.
> >
> What old man? Do you know this old man? Has he been around long? Is it some sort of Sadie Hawkins
> Day thing?
>
> Sorry.
>
> The Quiznos ads are truly strange. Although I applaud the ingenuity and wit of the ad folks who
> came up with the campaign, you gotta wonder about a couple of road kill possums advising you on
> what to eat for lunch.
>
> modom

road kill possums? sounds like a Dame Edna skit....would you like some more road kill possums?
He/she/it calls everyone 'possums' as a form of endearment.

What ever those Quiznos things are they look possessed. Maybe we should call the repo man and have
them repossessed.

-Ginny feeling equally silly

Nancy Young <[email protected]> deliciously posted in
news:[email protected]:

> I went to get a soda, the ice thing was running low, so I started emptying the trays. Started
> singing to the Quiznos theme ...
>
> Ices (rolling my eyes around), all I need are ices, give me any coupon!!!!
>
> Okay, I'm silly, alert the media. Cracked up the old man.
>
> (laughing) nancy

I love those ugly little Quiznos rodents. They're so odd you can't help but watch 'em.

Michael

--
Deathbed statement...

"Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d. December 12, 1968

modom wrote:

> The Quiznos ads are truly strange. Although I applaud the ingenuity and wit of the ad folks who
> came up with the campaign, ...

There is no campaign... It's just a [fairly old] skit from some dude's [Joel Veitch] website...
evidently they just hired him to change the lyrics to one of his skits to a Quiznos theme... I crack
a smile every time I see the commercial...

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

~john

--
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun
registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms
is the goal." -- Janet Reno US Attorney General

Nancy Young wrote:

> I went to get a soda, the ice thing was running low, so I started emptying the trays. Started
> singing to the Quiznos theme ...

That's nothing. I'm going through the worst earworm experiance of my life. I've had "I'm looking
over a four leaf clover" in my brain constantly for weeks. I hadn't thought of it for years, but
started up with slightly altered words (one is for sunshine, two is for rain, three is for the roses
that grow in the lane) to start baby with early counting. I fear only a bullet or high school will
dislodge it. blacksalt ObFood: raisin pecan bread, pant pant pant, so fragrant the dog, who has
never stolen food, ever, "lifted" a slice off the edge of the table while no one was looking.

kalanamak <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Nancy Young wrote:
>>
>> I went to get a soda, the ice thing was running low, so I started emptying the trays. Started
>> singing to the Quiznos theme ...
>
> That's nothing. I'm going through the worst earworm experiance of my life. I've had "I'm looking
> over a four leaf clover" in my brain constantly for weeks. I hadn't thought of it for years, but
> started up with slightly altered words (one is for sunshine, two is for rain, three is for the
> roses that grow in the lane) to start baby with early counting. I fear only a bullet or high
> school will dislodge it. blacksalt ObFood: raisin pecan bread, pant pant pant, so fragrant the
> dog, who has never stolen food, ever, "lifted" a slice off the edge of the table while no one was
> looking.

Perhaps a bar or 2 of Billy Idol's White Wedding might dislodge it?

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
--------

In article <[email protected]>, kalanamak
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Nancy Young wrote:
> >
> > I went to get a soda, the ice thing was running low, so I started emptying the trays. Started
> > singing to the Quiznos theme ...
>
> That's nothing. I'm going through the worst earworm experiance of my life. I've had "I'm looking
> over a four leaf clover" in my brain constantly for weeks. I hadn't thought of it for years, but
> started up with slightly altered words (one is for sunshine, two is for rain, three is for the
> roses that grow in the lane)

"no need explaining the one remaining that I overlooked before"

-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 2-19-04 -- Dufus picture posted!

"hahabogus" wrote:
> Perhaps a bar or 2 of Billy Idol's White Wedding might dislodge it?

"Rebel Yell" would work.

<more, more, more... more more more!

That was a truly hard post to read and top posting would have made it easier.

````````````

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 05:40:49 -0000, Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not>
wrote:

>Nancy Young <[email protected]> deliciously posted
>in news:[email protected]:
>

>> I went to get a soda, the ice thing was running low, so I
>> started emptying the trays. Started singing to the
>> Quiznos theme ...
>>
>> Ices (rolling my eyes around), all I need are ices, give
>> me any coupon!!!!
>>
>> Okay, I'm silly, alert the media. Cracked up the old man.
>>
>> (laughing) nancy
>
>I love those ugly little Quiznos rodents. They're so odd
>you can't help but watch 'em.
>
>Michael

the adds seem bizarre, but they seem to have gotten
some bang for the buck. have to wait and see if sales
take an uptick.

your pal, blake

>Nancy Young posted .......... I love those ugly little
>Quiznos rodents. They're so odd you can't
help
>but watch 'em.

Sorry but to me they look like dead lab rats made into sock
puppets. Quiznos has moved way down on the list.

CaptCook wrote:

> >Nancy Young posted .......... I love those ugly little
> >Quiznos rodents. They're so odd you can't
> help
> >but watch 'em.
>
> Sorry but to me they look like dead lab rats made into
> sock puppets. Quiznos has moved way down on the list.

Nah, spongemonkeys rule.

Brian Rodenborn