Stupid Tour trivia question



LeDomestique

New Member
Dec 7, 2006
149
0
0
Do riders who get the yellow / green / polkadots / white jersey for a day only get to keep it as a souvenir? Or do they have to "return it"?
 

markuspalarcus

New Member
Jul 9, 2007
6
0
0
LeDomestique said:
Do riders who get the yellow / green / polkadots / white jersey for a day only get to keep it as a souvenir? Or do they have to "return it"?
That'd be hilarious, just one nasty unwashed Maillot Jeune being passed down through the tour, riders going out of their way NOT to win! : )
 

Eagle of Toledo

New Member
Sep 7, 2005
258
0
0
markuspalarcus said:
That'd be hilarious, just one nasty unwashed Maillot Jeune being passed down through the tour, riders going out of their way NOT to win! : )

It's for keeps, unless you admit to doping when you won it...

(e.g. Cancellara has 7 separate Yellow Jerseys)
 

The Double Zero

New Member
Apr 15, 2005
178
0
0
Eagle of Toledo said:
It's for keeps, unless you admit to doping when you won it...

(e.g. Cancellara has 7 separate Yellow Jerseys)
I was once told that there is no such thing as a stupid question. I just can remember the idiot that told this to me.