stylin'...

David

Guest
Just out of curiosity...

I was looking at tire reviews and it seems that I cant find a single positive review of a red or
green walled tire... Whats up with this? you cant be styling, and have a good tire simultaneously.
Was looking at the Nokian Boazobeana X, and the Michelin Wildgripper, hot S, and the comp s / xl s.
Everyone is saying that they either wear to fast, or have crappy sidewalls that are too thin.

David

David wrote:
> Just out of curiosity...
>
> I was looking at tire reviews and it seems that I cant find a single positive review of a red or
> green walled tire... Whats up with this? you cant be styling,

Green- and red-walled tires are styling?

Greg

> David wrote:
> > Just out of curiosity...
> >
> > I was looking at tire reviews and it seems that I cant find a single positive review of a red or
> > green walled tire... Whats up with this? you cant be styling,
>
> Green- and red-walled tires are styling?
>
> Greg

Exactly! Even I think my Kujo's are ugly, but they work for me.
--
Slacker

> David wrote:
> > Just out of curiosity...
> >
> > I was looking at tire reviews and it seems that I cant find a single positive review of a red or
> > green walled tire... Whats up with this? you cant be styling,
>
> Green- and red-walled tires are styling?
>
> Greg

do the red ones go faster?

penny s <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > David wrote:
> > > Just out of curiosity...
> > >
> > > I was looking at tire reviews and it seems that I cant find a single positive review of a red
> > > or green walled tire... Whats up with this? you cant be styling,
> >
> > Green- and red-walled tires are styling?
> >
> > Greg
> >

> do the red ones go faster?
>
> 1¢

Oh FFS Penny, put that back in the box this instant.

Shaun aRe

Jamie says:

>Too kick butt but don't ask names what else!!!

Maybe I'm missing something here, but WTF was that?!?

> Penny asks:
>
> >do the red ones go faster?
>
> Oh, Duh, Penny - o'course they do! But black ones are stealthier and
green
> ones are just GRS overinflated ;-)) Don't even get me started on the yellow ones......
>
> Steve

I *had* a yellow Mosquito light on my rear; the tread wore out really fast. It did look really cool
with my pretty blue frame.

Penny

> Jamie says:
>
> >Too kick butt but don't ask names what else!!!
>
> Maybe I'm missing something here,

no, it's the post ( if you can call it that)

but WTF was that?!?

I don't know either. Hint to poster: Quote what you are replying too, use standard grammar (
capitalization. punctuation) Otherwise...

Penny S

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jamie says:
>
> >Too kick butt but don't ask names what else!!!
>
> Maybe I'm missing something here, but WTF was that?!?

It was a stupidity bird in full flight.

Shaun aRe - HTH ',;~}

I have the yellow Mosquito in the front and a panaracer yellow in the back look cool .But have to
agree the Mosquito wears fast when in the back .but good front tire.

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun r says:
>
> >It was a stupidity bird in full flight.
>
> Musta gone _right_ over my head ;-) (like most of the other stuff does)

It doesn't matter with stupidity birds anyhow - they always go over peoples heads because they
never land.

Shaun aRe