SUBurban Freeriding (LOL)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ride-A-Lot, Mar 13, 2004.

  1. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Don't hack me too bad, I was just having some fun!

    I decided to get the BIG RED RIG back in action today.

    http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr7.jpg

    Then I tried to teach my 10 year old how to take a picture.

    http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr6.jpg

    Once I was confident he might be able to get 1 picture of 50
    correct, it was time to start some suburban freeriding.
    Don't laugh too hard, I am not a freerider. I used to use
    this bike for going downhill (notice, I did not say DH'ing).
    But, I can do a pedaling wheelie on this rig. ;)

    http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr2.jpg
    http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr4.jpg

    I can also fall.

    http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr3.jpg
    http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr1.jpg

    Mastering the BIG jump, LOL.

    http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr5.jpg

    No. At my age, I do not intend to become a baggy pants
    wearing, no helmet wearing, bone braking freerider. But, my
    kids think it's cool.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

    Tags:

  2. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    You do ride alot.

    I MTB 2004

  3. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Ride-A-Lot wrote:

    Hmmm, I didn't think it was possible for someone else's
    photos to be more boring than mine.

    Greg

  4. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    >>

    > Hmmm, I didn't think it was possible for someone else's
    > photos to be more boring than mine.
    >
    > Greg

    Hey. Give my kid a break. I had to jump off that curb 15
    times before he was able to catch it in air.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  5. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > G.T. wrote:
    >
    >>Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    >>
    >>Hmmm, I didn't think it was possible for someone else's
    >>photos to be more boring than mine.
    >>
    >>Greg
    >

    > Hey. Give my kid a break.

    Hey. He's doing just fine.

    Greg

  6. Axis

    Axis Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected][nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > G.T. wrote:
    > > Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > >>

    > > Hmmm, I didn't think it was possible for someone else's
    > > photos to be more boring than mine.
    > >
    > > Greg
    >
    > Hey. Give my kid a break. I had to jump off that curb 15
    > times before he was able to catch it in air.
    >
    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o www.schnauzers.ws

    Jumping off a curb is freeriding? Your kid is fine it is the
    curb thing that is disturbing. The Intense should be
    pummeled. It is a great frame.

  7. Zeeexsixare

    Zeeexsixare Guest

    > Jumping off a curb is freeriding? Your kid is fine it is
    > the curb thing that is disturbing. The Intense should be
    > pummeled. It is a great frame.

    You didn't get the fact that the thread essentially was an
    instance of fun self-deprecating humor, did you?

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  8. Zeeexsixare

    Zeeexsixare Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected][nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Don't hack me too bad, I was just having some fun!

    Heh... fun post. Looks like some other people on the NG are
    all business and no joke...

    Any pics of your DHing days?

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  9. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    ZeeExSixAre wrote:
    > "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected][nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    >> Don't hack me too bad, I was just having some fun!
    >
    > Heh... fun post. Looks like some other people on the NG
    > are all business and no joke...
    >
    > Any pics of your DHing days?

    I was wondering when someone would get the joke. I'm afraid
    I have no pics of the DH stuff, it wasn't pretty anyway.

  10. Marty

    Marty Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected][nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Don't hack me too bad, I was just having some fun!
    >
    > I decided to get the BIG RED RIG back in action today.
    >
    > http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr7.jpg
    >
    > Then I tried to teach my 10 year old how to take a
    > picture.
    >
    > http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr6.jpg
    >
    > Once I was confident he might be able to get 1 picture of
    > 50 correct, it
    was
    > time to start some suburban freeriding. Don't laugh too
    > hard, I am not a freerider. I used to use this bike for
    > going downhill (notice, I did not say DH'ing). But, I can
    > do a pedaling wheelie on this rig. ;)
    >
    > http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr2.jpg
    > http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr4.jpg
    >
    > I can also fall.
    >
    > http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr3.jpg
    > http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr1.jpg
    >
    > Mastering the BIG jump, LOL.
    >
    > http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr5.jpg
    >
    > No. At my age, I do not intend to become a baggy pants
    > wearing, no helmet wearing, bone braking freerider. But,
    > my kids think it's cool.
    >
    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o www.schnauzers.ws

    Nice job. It's fun to be "cool" to your kids. Mine are still
    young enough to think I'm the biggest, best, and funniest.

    Marty

  11. Axis

    Axis Guest

    "ZeeExSixAre" <[email protected]tmail.computer> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Jumping off a curb is freeriding? Your kid is fine it is
    > > the curb thing that is disturbing. The Intense should be
    > > pummeled. It is a great
    frame.

    > You didn't get the fact that the thread essentially was an
    > instance of fun self-deprecating humor, did you?
    >
    > --
    > Phil, Squid-in-Training

    You are correct sir!

  12. On 2004-03-13, Ride-A-Lot penned:
    > Don't hack me too bad, I was just having some fun!

    Fun is good =)

    --
    monique

  13. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > > G.T. wrote:
    > >
    > >>Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > >>
    > >>Hmmm, I didn't think it was possible for someone else's
    > >>photos to be more boring than mine.
    > >>
    > >>Greg
    > >

    > > Hey. Give my kid a break.
    >
    > Hey. He's doing just fine.

    I'm surprised you even clicked on those, Greg.

    JD