Such a beautiful sight...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Flyingcoyote, Feb 26, 2003.

  1. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    Tags:

  2. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    FlyingCoyote <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Have you ever seen a more beautiful trail sign?
    > http://www.boarsgut.com/photos-public/MTB/Tamarancho/P2220085.jpg
    >
    > Gotta love it. Fun trail, too. This is the supposedly "illegally cut" trail MV harps about oh so
    > often. Too bad Camp Tamarancho doesn't agree with him: http://boyscouts-marin.org/camps/fot.htm

    Hey, where's the top fixing point fer yer rear shock? Looks like it's just stuck up into thin air
    under the top tube!

    ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - air shox!

  4. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

  5. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > FlyingCoyote <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Have you ever seen a more beautiful trail sign?
    > > http://www.boarsgut.com/photos-public/MTB/Tamarancho/P2220085.jpg
    > >
    > > Gotta love it. Fun trail, too. This is the supposedly "illegally cut" trail MV harps about oh so
    > > often. Too bad Camp Tamarancho doesn't agree with him: http://boyscouts-marin.org/camps/fot.htm
    >
    > Hey, where's the top fixing point fer yer rear shock? Looks like it's just stuck up into thin air
    > under the top tube!
    >

    > ',;~}
    >

    > Shaun aRe - air shox!

    Heheheh...it's a 'boy' bike?!

    Mike

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > FlyingCoyote <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Have you ever seen a more beautiful trail sign?
    > > > http://www.boarsgut.com/photos-public/MTB/Tamarancho/P2220085.jpg
    > > >
    > > > Gotta love it. Fun trail, too. This is the supposedly "illegally cut" trail MV harps about oh
    > > > so often. Too bad Camp Tamarancho doesn't
    agree
    > > > with him: http://boyscouts-marin.org/camps/fot.htm
    > >
    > > Hey, where's the top fixing point fer yer rear shock? Looks like it's
    just
    > > stuck up into thin air under the top tube!
    > >

    > > ',;~}
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - air shox!
    > >

    > Heheheh...it's a 'boy' bike?!

    Heheheheh - indeed!

    Shaun aRe - wouldn't catch me ridin' it.......