suction spring bounce back spokes

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Evan Bynne, Mar 25, 2005.

  1. Evan Bynne

    Evan Bynne Guest

    I came up with a new idea today, its called suction spring bounce-back
    spokes. How they work is they compres when you land a drop by the spoke
    things (red) attached to the spokes. the spokes go into themselves and
    the rim bends a little. If you want to buy some just pm me i havnt
    thought of a price yet. Or if you want the rights to make them you can
    buy it from me, just pm me! i plan on making some this week.

    I beleve this will be the strogenst wheel in the world with my new high
    tec tecnology

    -Evan

    here is the rough design.

    | Attachment filename: spokes.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/291256|

    Evan Bynne - Expert Unicyclist

    Murde Dosnt know what he's talking about, i have my soul, its right here
    next to me!
    Evan Bynne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9540

  2. Evan Bynne

    Evan Bynne Guest

  3. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  4. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  5. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  6. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  7. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

  8. James_Potter wrote:
    > *I'm betting it's Obie. maybe. he also made a James_Poter screen name.
    > just ignore his infantile ways. *

    Nope, I haven't been on the forums much today.

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - SWAT

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
    'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
    'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

    "Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

    "try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
    Mental

    *disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
    are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
    feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

  9. Also, Evan, your idea is stupid. I don't feel like explaining it, just
    know that it's stupid. Also, it isn't copyrighted, so don't put the
    little c. That doesn't make something copyrighted.

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - SWAT

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
    'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
    'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

    "Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

    "try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
    Mental

    *disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
    are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
    feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

  10. Yeah, Evan, that's a crappy idea, poorly drawn, poorly thought out, and
    inferior in all respects. You didn't even bother to go check and see if
    anyone else had come up with the idea.

    Also, don't give your stupid, bullshit copywriting stuff. You've never
    come up with an original idea, and you can't grasp the amount of
    paperwork and drawing that goes into getting a legal copywrite. So,
    rather than making crock of crap con ideas as to how to sell stuff like
    your mini BC wheel, ask what people think, and then you may get a
    halfway decent answer. Also, you don't have nearly good enough skills to
    actually make a wheel like that, yet you still offer to sell them like
    you've already made one. And even if you could make a wheel like that,
    your "unschooling" crap hasn't even taught you the basic enough math to
    know how to work the engineering formulae neccessary to decide the
    material and dimensions of the spokes, springs, and rim.

    --
    gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

    Nick's main man.

    "The genesis of genocide is like a Pagan religion; carefully hidden,
    woven into the holidays of a Christian."-Immortal Technique

    * I need a profile hub, any condition, as long as the splines work! (PM
    me) *

  11. mandarin

    mandarin Guest

    Two points:

    1) There are two Evans posting. The real one, "Evan Byrne", and the
    fake thread starter, "Evan Bynne". Just compare the join dates. A
    moderator should compare IPs between the prankster and other users to
    lay down the law.

    2) There is no paperwork involved in establishing a copyright. In the
    US, it is automatic. Just thought I'd point that out.

    --
    mandarin - Arizona MUni

    Matthew Wegner
    mandarin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7948

  12. jagur

    jagur Guest

    gerble, do you read entire threads?

    --
    jagur - Sealed in Pixels

    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
    -forget_your_life-
    --------------------------------------
    -------*muni militia *-------
    *one wheeled death squad*

  13. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  14. john_childs

    john_childs Guest

    jagur wrote:
    > *gerble, do you read entire threads? *

    Of course he does. He started the thread. :)

    Oh, BTW this post is Copyright (c) John Childs 2005
    And just to spite the gerble I'm not going to send in the paperwork to
    officially register the copyright. :eek:

    --
    john_childs - Guinness Mojo

    john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com

  15. TheObieOne3226 wrote:
    > *Also, Evan, your idea is stupid. I don't feel like explaining it,
    > just know that it's stupid. Also, it isn't copyrighted, so don't put
    > the little c. That doesn't make something copyrighted. *

    Hmmm...I apologize to the real Evan (although it is still a stupid
    idea). I thought the first post by "evan bynne" was this one:

    > oh sorry I didnt realise tht. can i see the link please?

    Just goes to show the kind of ridiculous things people expect from you
    Evan.

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - SWAT

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
    'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
    'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

    "Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

    "try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
    Mental

    *disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
    are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
    feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

  16. jagur

    jagur Guest

    damn! JC...hard core

    <feels presents and looks over shoulder>

    shame shame Gerbleweasle.

    --

  17. john_childs wrote:
    > *Of course he does. He started the thread. :)
    > *

    Fact or speculation?

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - SWAT

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
    'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
    'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

    "Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

    "try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
    Mental

    *disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
    are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
    feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

  18. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    TheObieOne3226 wrote:
    > *Fact or speculation? *

    I too wonder this.

    Do you psses the power to unmask all of the magic Aliases on the
    forums?

    Like Magic 8 Ball?

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

    Sexy Mangina since 1989.

  19. john_childs wrote:
    > *Of course he does. He started the thread. :)
    > *

    You got me JC. It was me. I'm just so mad at Evan. I think it has to do
    with the fact that our names sound so much alike. See below:

    Evan = Bevan

    I'm mad about that. And he wants to be me...always making stuff. God I
    hope he dies!!!111one

    --
    gerbelfrankin - Trials Unicyclist

    gerbelfrankin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9543