suction spring bounce back spokes

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Evan Bynne, Mar 25, 2005.

  1. Cabtoy

    Cabtoy Guest

    gerbelfrankin wrote:
    > *You got me JC. It was me. I'm just so mad at Evan. I think it has to
    > do with the fact that our names sound so much alike. See below:
    >

    > Evan = Bevan
    >

    > I'm mad about that. And he wants to be me...always making stuff. God I
    > hope he dies!!!111one *

    Let's just all make out for hours.

    --
    Cabtoy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

    'http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy' (I have the amazing power to talk
    to cats! =^.^=)

    Sexy Mangina since 1989.
    Cabtoy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9544

  2. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

  3. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    mandarin- THANK YOU!!!! you realized that it wasnt me this whole
    time!!!!

    I am Guessign that zack created that "Evan Bynne" Account just to get me
    pissed, wich i will give him a congrats cause it did, Me and zack had a
    frank exchange of cuss word today and i came out on top so my guess is
    thats why he made this thred.

    Peace
    E.

    --
    Evan Byrne

    Murde Dosnt know what he's talking about, i have my soul, its right here
    next to me!
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  4. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

  5. jaqur

    jaqur Guest

    Cabtoy wrote:
    > *Let's just all make out for hours. *

    I'm game.

    --
    jaqur - Sealed in Pixels

    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
    -forget_your_life-
    --------------------------------------
    *-------muni militia -------
    one wheeled death squad*
    jaqur's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9545

  6. john_childs

    john_childs Guest

    Catboy wrote:
    > *I too wonder this.
    >
    > Do you psses the power to unmask all of the magic Aliases on the
    > forums?
    >
    > Like Magic 8 Ball? *

    Just speculation. It would be funny though if it was gerbelfrankin
    playing with the alter ego. :)

    I don't have any moderator powers. The moderators may be able to see
    the IP address of who posts. For sure Gilby can see the IP address for
    who posts. That could provide a good clue as to who is the mystery
    poster, assuming that they aren't going through an anonomyzer, proxy or
    their private bot net to mask their IP.

    --
    john_childs - Guinness Mojo

    john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com

  7. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  8. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    Its funny to me that Bevan thinks that i could sink so low again just to
    sell a stupid design.

    --
    Evan Byrne

    Murde Dosnt know what he's talking about, i have my soul, its right here
    next to me!
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  9. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    Dude, Obie, stop. It's seriously getting lame now.

    We know you are:
    Evan Bynne with two "N" and no "R"
    gerbel_frankin with no "L"
    Cabtoy with the t and b switched
    jaqur with a "Q" instead of "G"
    jonn_childs with two "N" and no "H"

    Give it a rest.

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

    TheObieOne3226 is lame.

  10. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    DUDE! KEV IS SKILLED!

    i never even loked at the other names!!!

    congrats kev*pats on back*

    nice job, that takes skill.

    *laughs loudy*

    hehe,, i needed a good laugh

    thanks

    e.

    --

  11. TheObieOne3226 wrote:
    > *Nope, I haven't been on the forums much today. *

    Aw but, Now I have been on alot. Making fake user names is good times
    my peoples.

    --
    TheeObieOne3226 - SWAT

    SWAT Gallery
    SWAT webpage
    Arrow Racing
    Sixsixone

    "Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

    "try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
    Mental

    Disclaimer: The above message was not intended to offend anyone. If you
    are offended I can take no responsibility for my actions because I don't
    feel like it. Also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

    TheeObieOne3226's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9549

  12. jonn_childs

    jonn_childs Guest

    TheeObieOne3226 wrote:
    > *Aw but, Now I have been on alot. Making fake user names is good times
    > my peoples. *

    At least get his signature right. I know thats a lot of code, but you
    can do it!!!!111one

    --
    jonn_childs - Guiness Mojo

    john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
    Gallery: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/john_childs
    jonn_childs's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9548

  13. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    Methinks this is getting a Tad out of hand guys, really fricken funny
    but its getting old

    --
    Evan Byrne

    Murde Dosnt know what he's talking about, i have my soul, its right here
    next to me!
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  14. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    G'day mates, Im gon go to bed, Make this really good to read in the
    morning!

    later

    Evan

    Edit: This thred should go in a Hall Of Fame! BOOYAYA

    --
    Evan Byrne

    Murde Dosnt know what he's talking about, i have my soul, its right here
    next to me!
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  15. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

  16. jagur

    jagur Guest

    anarchy thread...so who was the thread starter?

    --
    jagur - Random Unicyclist

    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
    -forget_your_life-
    --------------------------------------
    -------*muni militia *-------
    *one wheeled death squad*

  17. onetrack

    onetrack Guest

    I'm super paranoid about examaning user names now. The terrorist has
    won!

    --
    onetrack - that gliding guy

    "People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
    lines."
    -Klaas Bil

    onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374