"Luna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:In article <[email hidden]>,
JC Der Koenig said:"Luna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:In article <[email hidden]>,
"JC Der Koenig" <[email hidden]> wrote:> Don't you ever wonder why you struggle so mightily to lose weight?
No, I know why.
Oh, here we go again with the thing about you know how to lose weight you
just don't feel like it right now.That's the ticket.
I am losing weight. When I get down to a certain weight, (between 145
and 150 depending on time of day), I reach the hunger threshold. I
can't lose any more without being constantly hungry, and after a few
weeks of that I give in and eat more.
Could it be that you eat too much sugar?
Quoted message said:I know if I could stick it out long enough I'd most likely get used to
it, but the dizziness and weakness interfere with my life to the point
where it doesn't seem worth it.It happens mostly after working out. On maintenance calories a workout
leaves me feeling energized and strong, and on less than that I leave
feeling weak and sick.I believe there is a way to eat enough to get by and yet eat little
enough to lose weight, I just haven't found it yet.
It's called a low carb diet. Maybe you'll figure it out some day.