Sugarcane research

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andr? Marques V?lio, Dec 22, 2004.

  1. Dear friends,

    I'm a brazilian sugarcane researcher and I would like to share
    experience about sugar and ethanol production.

    Best regards,

    André Marques Válio
    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. jbuch

    jbuch Guest

    Andr? Marques V?lio wrote:

    > Dear friends,
    >
    > I'm a brazilian sugarcane researcher and I would like to share
    > experience about sugar and ethanol production.
    >
    > Best regards,
    >

    > André Marques Válio
    > [email protected]

    Very few of us here produce sugar or ethanol. Sorry. Perhaps another
    group would be better for you

  3. "jbuch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Andr? Marques V?lio wrote:
    >
    >> Dear friends,
    >>
    >> I'm a brazilian sugarcane researcher and I would like to share
    >> experience about sugar and ethanol production.
    >>
    >> Best regards,
    >>

    >> André Marques Válio
    >> [email protected]

    > Very few of us here produce sugar or ethanol. Sorry. Perhaps another group
    > would be better for you

    I produce methane, is that close enough???
    --
    ClabberHead 5.0 (aka Iron Chef Atkins) (who is still juvenile enough to tell
    fart jokes at 32 )

  4. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    Andr? Marques V?lio wrote:
    || Dear friends,
    || I'm a brazilian sugarcane researcher and I would like to share
    || experience about sugar and ethanol production.

    Okay. Please share.