Sugarcane research

Andr? Marques V?lio

Guest
Dear friends,

I'm a brazilian sugarcane researcher and I would like to share
experience about sugar and ethanol production.

Best regards,

André Marques Válio
[email protected]

Andr? Marques V?lio wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> I'm a brazilian sugarcane researcher and I would like to share
> experience about sugar and ethanol production.
>
> Best regards,
>

> André Marques Válio
> [email protected]

Very few of us here produce sugar or ethanol. Sorry. Perhaps another
group would be better for you

"jbuch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Andr? Marques V?lio wrote:
>
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> I'm a brazilian sugarcane researcher and I would like to share
>> experience about sugar and ethanol production.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>

>> André Marques Válio
>> [email protected]

> Very few of us here produce sugar or ethanol. Sorry. Perhaps another group
> would be better for you

I produce methane, is that close enough???
--
ClabberHead 5.0 (aka Iron Chef Atkins) (who is still juvenile enough to tell
fart jokes at 32 )

Andr? Marques V?lio wrote:
|| Dear friends,
|| I'm a brazilian sugarcane researcher and I would like to share
|| experience about sugar and ethanol production.

Okay. Please share.