Suggestion please !!!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Sanjeev Kumar, Apr 17, 2006.

  1. I am 25 years old Male with 6 feet height. I am looking for a stylish
    bicycle for fun. I am just going to drive it 2-3 miles a week. Can
    someone let me know the 'size' which I should be buying as I am getting
    a lot of deals online but not sure which one to go for.

    TIA,
    San

    Tags:

  2. I have a 26" (well.. the one site says the bike I have is 27") Raleigh
    Sprite. I am 6'2" and I have no problems on it.

    Check out craigs list in your area for a good deal on used quality
    bikes... I was amazed by how many I found for cheap.

  3. Art Harris

    Art Harris Guest

    modmans2ndcoming wrote:

    > I have a 26" (well.. the one site says the bike I have is 27") Raleigh
    > Sprite. I am 6'2" and I have no problems on it.

    26" frame, or 26" wheels? A 26" frame is BIG!

    Art Harris

  4. wheels... the frame is... umm... normal ?

  5. In article
    <[email protected]>,
    "Sanjeev Kumar" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I am 25 years old Male with 6 feet height. I am looking for a stylish
    > bicycle for fun. I am just going to drive it 2-3 miles a week.

    To the coffee shop? Ask the good folk in rec.bicycles.racing.

    --
    Michael Press

  6. Dane Buson

    Dane Buson Guest

    Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
    > In article
    > <[email protected]>,
    > "Sanjeev Kumar" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> I am 25 years old Male with 6 feet height. I am looking for a stylish
    >> bicycle for fun. I am just going to drive it 2-3 miles a week.

    > To the coffee shop? Ask the good folk in rec.bicycles.racing.

    Pffffttt! What?!? This sounds like a job for Fabrizzio! I don't
    think he frequents rb.tech though.

    --
    Dane Buson - [email protected]
    "My country, right or wrong" is a thing that no patriot would think of saying,

  7. On 17 Apr 2006 10:03:25 -0700, "Art Harris" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >26" frame, or 26" wheels? A 26" frame is BIG!

    It's about what I need, and damn hard to find. I'm now on a 62 cm (which
    is about 25" if my calculations don't desert me) but it's a little
    cramped.

    Jasper

  8. Sanjeev Kumar wrote:
    > I am 25 years old Male with 6 feet height. I am looking for a stylish
    > bicycle for fun. I am just going to drive it 2-3 miles a week. Can
    > someone let me know the 'size' which I should be buying as I am getting
    > a lot of deals online but not sure which one to go for.
    >
    > TIA,
    > San

    Check out cruisers from companies like Electra. Get a large and the
    shop cab tweak it for you. They're pretty cheap too, and have tons of
    style points.

    http://www.electrabike.com/04/bikes/06bikes/streamride/06_str_18.html
    http://www.kustomkruiser.com/catalog/roadster.php
    http://www.feltracing.com/06/06_cruiser/little_bastard.html
    http://www.nirve.com/cruisers.asp?cat=chopper&cid=580.02

  9. On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:42:57 -0700, Dane Buson <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Pffffttt! What?!? This sounds like a job for Fabrizzio! I don't
    >think he frequents rb.tech though.

    Not recently anyway.

    Jasper

  10. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:21:10 GMT, Jasper Janssen <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:42:57 -0700, Dane Buson <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Pffffttt! What?!? This sounds like a job for Fabrizzio! I don't
    >>think he frequents rb.tech though.

    >Not recently anyway.

    We know what he would say.

    Ron