Suggestion please !!!

Sanjeev Kumar

Guest
I am 25 years old Male with 6 feet height. I am looking for a stylish
bicycle for fun. I am just going to drive it 2-3 miles a week. Can
someone let me know the 'size' which I should be buying as I am getting
a lot of deals online but not sure which one to go for.

TIA,
San

I have a 26" (well.. the one site says the bike I have is 27") Raleigh
Sprite. I am 6'2" and I have no problems on it.

Check out craigs list in your area for a good deal on used quality
bikes... I was amazed by how many I found for cheap.

modmans2ndcoming wrote:

> I have a 26" (well.. the one site says the bike I have is 27") Raleigh
> Sprite. I am 6'2" and I have no problems on it.

26" frame, or 26" wheels? A 26" frame is BIG!

Art Harris

In article
<[email protected]>,
"Sanjeev Kumar" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am 25 years old Male with 6 feet height. I am looking for a stylish
> bicycle for fun. I am just going to drive it 2-3 miles a week.

To the coffee shop? Ask the good folk in rec.bicycles.racing.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> "Sanjeev Kumar" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I am 25 years old Male with 6 feet height. I am looking for a stylish
>> bicycle for fun. I am just going to drive it 2-3 miles a week.

> To the coffee shop? Ask the good folk in rec.bicycles.racing.

Pffffttt! What?!? This sounds like a job for Fabrizzio! I don't
think he frequents rb.tech though.

--
Dane Buson - [email protected]
"My country, right or wrong" is a thing that no patriot would think of saying,

On 17 Apr 2006 10:03:25 -0700, "Art Harris" <[email protected]> wrote:

>26" frame, or 26" wheels? A 26" frame is BIG!

It's about what I need, and damn hard to find. I'm now on a 62 cm (which
is about 25" if my calculations don't desert me) but it's a little
cramped.

Jasper

Sanjeev Kumar wrote:
> I am 25 years old Male with 6 feet height. I am looking for a stylish
> bicycle for fun. I am just going to drive it 2-3 miles a week. Can
> someone let me know the 'size' which I should be buying as I am getting
> a lot of deals online but not sure which one to go for.
>
> TIA,
> San

Check out cruisers from companies like Electra. Get a large and the
shop cab tweak it for you. They're pretty cheap too, and have tons of
style points.

http://www.electrabike.com/04/bikes/06bikes/streamride/06_str_18.html
http://www.kustomkruiser.com/catalog/roadster.php
http://www.feltracing.com/06/06_cruiser/little_bastard.html
http://www.nirve.com/cruisers.asp?cat=chopper&cid=580.02

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:42:57 -0700, Dane Buson <[email protected]> wrote:

>Pffffttt! What?!? This sounds like a job for Fabrizzio! I don't
>think he frequents rb.tech though.

Not recently anyway.

Jasper

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:21:10 GMT, Jasper Janssen <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:42:57 -0700, Dane Buson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Pffffttt! What?!? This sounds like a job for Fabrizzio! I don't
>>think he frequents rb.tech though.

>Not recently anyway.

We know what he would say.

Ron