Suggestions for 6V lighting system...

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Turbo.Fahel, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. Turbo.Fahel

    Turbo.Fahel Guest

    I am looking at buying a headlight system that is rechargeable. I ride on a bike path in Beverly
    Hills in Sydney, Australia with some on road riding that is lit.

    Would you recommend the Vistalite and which one, the 5, 10 or 15w.

    --
    Regards, Turbo Fahel __o -\<, ( ) / ( )

    ---

  2. Elyob