Suggestions for a christmas gift under $30 for a cycling nut?

NOSPAM

Guest
Hi guys and gals,

I need to get a gift under $30 for a friend of mine. I ride and so does he
so we both browse the same velonews and performance ect. catalogues so I'm
trying to think of a cool toy I can buy for him or his bike that will really
be different.

Only prob is the secret swap rules means I'm limited to $30.

He's into his road racing (on tv and in real life Cat 4) and does some
mountainbiking.

I've lost touch with the shops lately, are there any cool, gee-whiz products
out there at the moment? A couple of years ago cool gifts were the park
toilet paper holder, road bar-end led caps, carbon headset covers, smartwool
socks, campag wine bottle openers....

It can be clothing, equipment, cycling dvds but no food or mag subscriptions
as he already gets them all.

any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bicycle-Exercis...5QQihZ008QQcategoryZ15276QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

news:[email protected]...

NOSPAM wrote:
> Hi guys and gals,
>
> I need to get a gift under $30 for a friend of mine. I ride and so does he
> so we both browse the same velonews and performance ect. catalogues so I'm
> trying to think of a cool toy I can buy for him or his bike that will really
> be different.
>
> Only prob is the secret swap rules means I'm limited to $30.
>
> He's into his road racing (on tv and in real life Cat 4) and does some
> mountainbiking.
>
> I've lost touch with the shops lately, are there any cool, gee-whiz products
> out there at the moment? A couple of years ago cool gifts were the park
> toilet paper holder, road bar-end led caps, carbon headset covers, smartwool
> socks, campag wine bottle openers....
>
> It can be clothing, equipment, cycling dvds but no food or mag subscriptions
> as he already gets them all.
>
> any suggestions?
>
> Thanks in advance!

A must, if he hasn't seen this: