Suggestions for bike training?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dhananjay Adhikari, May 31, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    Does anyone know of free bike training programs on the web? I could not
    find any. All I want is something like week 1 - target distance, week 2 -
    target higher heart rate etc. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Tags:

  2. Zoot Katz

    Zoot Katz Guest

    Mon, 31 May 2004 23:10:25 -0500,
    <[email protected]>,
    Dhananjay Adhikari <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Any suggestions will be appreciated.

    When it stops hurting - go faster.
    --
    zk

  3. BanditManDan

    BanditManDan Guest

    Dhananjay Adhik wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Does anyone know of free bike training programs on the web? I could not
    > find any. All I want is something like week 1 - target distance, week 2
    > - target higher heart rate etc. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
    > Thanks,

    You can checkout this site. It's not exactly an online coach but should
    give you an idea on how to setup a training schedule.

    http://tnt.sparrow-hawk.org/tahoe/schedule/http://tnt.sparrow-
    hawk.org/tahoe/schedule/

    Dan.

    --