Suggestions on watching the Tour live in Paris?

Eric

Guest
Any suggestions for watching the tour live in Paris on the 25th? I
will be in Paris on the final weekend and would like to wacth the tour
come in and to make my experience as best as possible. Should I arrive
at The Champs Elysee at the crack of dawn? Are any spots better than
others? Any information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Eric

"Eric" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Any suggestions for watching the tour live in Paris on the 25th? I
> will be in Paris on the final weekend and would like to wacth the tour
> come in and to make my experience as best as possible. Should I arrive
> at The Champs Elysee at the crack of dawn? Are any spots better than
> others? Any information would be helpful.

The Champs is a fairly long street and starts filling up about 4 hours
before the race. But people are there almost from dawn. I can't remember any
cafe's for breakfast closeby but over by the underpass where they enter the
area (the same one that Princess Di crashed in) there's a cafe' that's a
little expensive but is pretty good.

> Any suggestions for watching the tour live in Paris on the 25th? I
> will be in Paris on the final weekend and would like to wacth the tour
> come in and to make my experience as best as possible. Should I arrive
> at The Champs Elysee at the crack of dawn? Are any spots better than
> others? Any information would be helpful.

You might find some useful information on this page of our website-

http://www.chainreaction.com/diaryfrance.htm#finalstagetimetable0728

It's all about viewing the final stage, including a timetable. Based on
several years of experience, with one more coming up in a few weeks! Maybe
see you there (along with half of the rest of the world)-

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com