Sugino LH Crank

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Julian, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Julian

    Julian Guest

    Does anyone know where I can get a 170mm LH crank for a Sugino Fuse (I think) 500 chainwheel (26
    36 46)? TIA.

    Take the dots from cyclechien to email
    --
    Julian

    Tags:

  2. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Julian wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I can get a 170mm LH crank for a Sugino Fuse (I think) 500 chainwheel (26
    > 36 46)? TIA.

    www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm have a left Sugino Mighty 900. I don't know if that's
    close enough.

    ~PB

  3. Mseries

    Mseries Guest

    Julian wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I can get a 170mm LH crank for a Sugino Fuse (I think) 500 chainwheel (26
    > 36 46)? TIA.
    >
    > Take the dots from cyclechien to email

    I have a spare Ofmega LH crank (170mm) if you get stuck. Mail me on mseries1965 at hotmail dot com
    if you want it.

    --
    The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely. http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk