Sugoi Evolution Knicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gypsy

For those that were interested in the Sugoi Evolution Knicks, when I tried to get them from the
company they directed me to Le Knicks www.leknicks.com in Melbourne who apparantely bought a large
supply from them so they no longer sell to individuals in Australia. It will be interesting to see
what price Le Knicks put on them seeing as they were $95CAN dollars which equates to about $95AUS
dollars, include a bit of postage and they were supposed to cost me around the $120AUS mark, with no
import duty as they were under the customs limit. I can't imagine Le Knicks selling them for that
amount but we will see.

Originally posted by Gypsy
For those that were interested in the Sugoi Evolution Knicks, when I tried to get them from the
company they directed me to Le Knicks www.leknicks.com in Melbourne who apparantely bought a large
supply from them so they no longer sell to individuals in Australia. It will be interesting to see
what price Le Knicks put on them seeing as they were $95CAN dollars which equates to about $95AUS
dollars, include a bit of postage and they were supposed to cost me around the $120AUS mark, with no
import duty as they were under the customs limit. I can't imagine Le Knicks selling them for that
amount but we will see.

My Sugoi knicks arrived from Canada last week - all up price was as above. They are easily the most comfortable knicks I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.