Suicide by Atkins Diet

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Dec 11, 2005.

  1. If you're doing the Atkins diet, you are suicidal. Anyone who is
    doing this deadly diet should seek mental health care immediately.
    Doing Atkins is no different than slashing your wrists, overdosing on
    drugs, or putting a gun to your head. Dr. (quack) Atkins is dead, and
    he's waiting for you to join him in the grave. The Atkins diet is
    similar to smoking. It wont kill you immediately, but it will kill
    you. Only the Atkins diet is far quicker and more deadly than
    smoking. Obviously some of you are very suicidal, and some of you
    can't wait to be buried six feet under so you can be just like your
    Atkins hero.

    Atkins offers you two choices in his book. Either join him and die,
    or leave him and live. It's your choice, but you now know the real
    truth about the Atkins diet.

    If you are doing Atkins, please seek mental health services
    immediately. Tomorrow may be to late. You are mentally ill, and need
    help now.

    This message brought to you by someone who cares...

    Tags:

  2. Daisy

    Daisy Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > If you're doing the Atkins diet, you are suicidal. Anyone who is
    > doing this deadly diet should seek mental health care immediately.
    > Doing Atkins is no different than slashing your wrists, overdosing on
    > drugs, or putting a gun to your head. Dr. (quack) Atkins is dead, and
    > he's waiting for you to join him in the grave. The Atkins diet is
    > similar to smoking. It wont kill you immediately, but it will kill
    > you. Only the Atkins diet is far quicker and more deadly than
    > smoking. Obviously some of you are very suicidal, and some of you
    > can't wait to be buried six feet under so you can be just like your
    > Atkins hero.
    >
    > Atkins offers you two choices in his book. Either join him and die,
    > or leave him and live. It's your choice, but you now know the real
    > truth about the Atkins diet.
    >
    > If you are doing Atkins, please seek mental health services
    > immediately. Tomorrow may be to late. You are mentally ill, and need
    > help now.
    >
    > This message brought to you by someone who cares...

    And you're probably a 400 lb suicidal person right?

    Daisy

  3. Opinicus

    Opinicus Guest

    Get a life, dipshit.

  4. Glassman

    Glassman Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > If you're doing the Atkins diet, you are suicidal. Anyone who is
    > doing this deadly diet should seek mental health care immediately.
    > Doing Atkins is no different than slashing your wrists, overdosing on
    > drugs, or putting a gun to your head. Dr. (quack) Atkins is dead, and
    > he's waiting for you to join him in the grave. The Atkins diet is
    > similar to smoking. It wont kill you immediately, but it will kill
    > you. Only the Atkins diet is far quicker and more deadly than
    > smoking. Obviously some of you are very suicidal, and some of you
    > can't wait to be buried six feet under so you can be just like your
    > Atkins hero.
    >
    > Atkins offers you two choices in his book. Either join him and die,
    > or leave him and live. It's your choice, but you now know the real
    > truth about the Atkins diet.
    >
    > If you are doing Atkins, please seek mental health services
    > immediately. Tomorrow may be to late. You are mentally ill, and need
    > help now.
    >
    > This message brought to you by someone who cares...

    "Troll" -- a socially challenged individual whose activity or behaviour
    is
    to post deliberately purile and asinine opinions or statements, looking to
    invoke or incite a response to fulfill social interaction that might be
    otherwise lacking in their life.

    --
    "I'm not pompous and arrogant, I'm SNARKY"
    JK Sinrod

  5. Ken Kubos

    Ken Kubos Guest

  6. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    So will a long life. Omigod, you're doomed. Run, chicken, run.

    --
    Cheri

    [email protected] wrote in message ...

    The Atkins diet issimilar to smoking. It wont kill you immediately,
    but it will kill
    >you.

  7. Max Penn

    Max Penn Guest

    If I remember correctly, Dr. Atkins, the low-carb advocate, died as a
    consequence of a slip-and-fall accident.

    Dr. Pritikin, the low-fat advocate died as a consequence of suicide.

    Which one had mental health issues?

    And what are you doing in alt.SUPPORT.diet.low-carb?

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > If you're doing the Atkins diet, you are suicidal. Anyone who is
    > doing this deadly diet should seek mental health care immediately.
    > Doing Atkins is no different than slashing your wrists, overdosing on
    > drugs, or putting a gun to your head. Dr. (quack) Atkins is dead, and
    > he's waiting for you to join him in the grave. The Atkins diet is
    > similar to smoking. It wont kill you immediately, but it will kill
    > you. Only the Atkins diet is far quicker and more deadly than
    > smoking. Obviously some of you are very suicidal, and some of you
    > can't wait to be buried six feet under so you can be just like your
    > Atkins hero.
    >
    > Atkins offers you two choices in his book. Either join him and die,
    > or leave him and live. It's your choice, but you now know the real
    > truth about the Atkins diet.
    >
    > If you are doing Atkins, please seek mental health services
    > immediately. Tomorrow may be to late. You are mentally ill, and need
    > help now.
    >
    > This message brought to you by someone who cares...

  8. Don Boring

    Don Boring Guest

    On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 01:34:24 -0600, [email protected]
    wrote:

    >If you're doing the Atkins diet, you are suicidal. Anyone who is
    >doing this deadly diet should seek mental health care immediately.

    AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

    Don Boring
    Glendora, CA USA
    240/165/160