Suitcase bike

in message <[email protected]>, Peter Clinch
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Matt wrote:
>> Saw this and thought I hadn't seen it on UKRC before.
>>
>> http://ridethisbike.com/2007/04/suitcase-bicycle-video-photos-price.html
>>
>> Not sure why anyone would ...........

> "Because you can", I think...

It does depend a bit on what it weighs and how it rides. If the case is
structural and integral, then it need not be heavy; and if the geometry
and suspension are sufficiently sorted it may ride adequately. And you can
take it on those forms of public transport which dislike bikes without any
difficulty.

So I'd personally withhold judgement until I knew someone whose judgement I
respected who had actually ridden one. It doesn't look promising, I'll
admit.

:: Wisdom is better than weapons of war ::
:: Ecclesiastes 9:18 ::