Suited Couriers?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by eddiec, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. eddiec

    eddiec Guest

    Any Melbournians know why a whole heap of our bike couriers in the CB
    are wearing suits today? Looks most bizarre, in a terribly funky kind o
    way! Weirdest thing seeing a guy on a stripped down fixie and a gre
    pinstripe suit

    -

    Tags:

  2. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb Guest

    eddiec wrote:
    > Any Melbournians know why a whole heap of our bike couriers in the CBD
    > are wearing suits today? Looks most bizarre, in a terribly funky kind of
    > way! Weirdest thing seeing a guy on a stripped down fixie and a grey
    > pinstripe suit!

    Don't know, maybe it's a Easter thing

    It would be so cool if they added on bilby ears on their helmet
    too. :cool

    <http://www.chocolatesignaturesinc.com/images/bicycle.jpg

    -

  3. SteveDel

    SteveDel Guest

    eddiec wrote:
    > Any Melbournians know why a whole heap of our bike couriers in the CBD
    > are wearing suits today? Looks most bizarre, in a terribly funky kind of
    > way! Weirdest thing seeing a guy on a stripped down fixie and a grey
    > pinstripe suit!

    The same in Sydney. Heard on Sunrise this morning that they are raisin
    money for charity. Maybe trying to raise their profile as "caring an
    sharing" - well done all!!:

    -

  4. rhino

    rhino Guest

    They are all wearing suits today to raise money for all kinds o
    charities

    Couriers in all states are wearing suits, along with the couriers i
    America, Canada, New Zealand...everywhere on this day

    For the Melbourne couriers today will end at a Pub where severa
    'courier videos' will be shown

    -

  5. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch Guest

    rhino wrote:
    > They are all wearing suits today to raise money for all kinds of
    > charities.
    > Couriers in all states are wearing suits, along with the couriers in
    > America, Canada, New Zealand...everywhere on this day.
    > For the Melbourne couriers today will end at a Pub where several
    > 'courier videos' will be shown.

    Mitre Tavern in bank Place?

    used to work opposite there and chat to em. dem boys can drink...