Suited Couriers?

eddiec

Guest
Any Melbournians know why a whole heap of our bike couriers in the CB
are wearing suits today? Looks most bizarre, in a terribly funky kind o
way! Weirdest thing seeing a guy on a stripped down fixie and a gre
pinstripe suit

-

eddiec wrote:
> Any Melbournians know why a whole heap of our bike couriers in the CBD
> are wearing suits today? Looks most bizarre, in a terribly funky kind of
> way! Weirdest thing seeing a guy on a stripped down fixie and a grey
> pinstripe suit!

Don't know, maybe it's a Easter thing

It would be so cool if they added on bilby ears on their helmet
too. :cool

<http://www.chocolatesignaturesinc.com/images/bicycle.jpg

-

eddiec wrote:
> Any Melbournians know why a whole heap of our bike couriers in the CBD
> are wearing suits today? Looks most bizarre, in a terribly funky kind of
> way! Weirdest thing seeing a guy on a stripped down fixie and a grey
> pinstripe suit!

The same in Sydney. Heard on Sunrise this morning that they are raisin
money for charity. Maybe trying to raise their profile as "caring an
sharing" - well done all!!:

-

They are all wearing suits today to raise money for all kinds o
charities

Couriers in all states are wearing suits, along with the couriers i
America, Canada, New Zealand...everywhere on this day

For the Melbourne couriers today will end at a Pub where severa
'courier videos' will be shown

-

rhino wrote:
> They are all wearing suits today to raise money for all kinds of
> charities.
> Couriers in all states are wearing suits, along with the couriers in
> America, Canada, New Zealand...everywhere on this day.
> For the Melbourne couriers today will end at a Pub where several
> 'courier videos' will be shown.

Mitre Tavern in bank Place?

used to work opposite there and chat to em. dem boys can drink...