Sun EZ Sport AX

blazingpedals said:
Anybody is welcome to apply, but be forewarned - ridership is very limited and the routes fill quickly, often within 2 or 3 weeks. The 5-day, which has the lowest daily mileage, is always the first route to fill. So you have to be on your toes and be willing to commit in February.
I guess I will have to keep riding by my self. Right now I am bass player for a band and we don`t book that far ahead. :(

Wink

winkyb said:
Well I have had my EZ Spot two days and did a 25 mile ride today on it.Now I am looking on Ebay for some bent legs you all talk about as I think the ones I have may fall off anytime. No for real that bike is cool.I am very happy with it.
Bikes are one of the few things that the less they weigh the more they cost and I don`t think I will be springing any time soon to get rite of the other 10 or 12 pounds. My little wife want`s to spend our free money on stupid stuff like the house and furniture. But since that was bike number two in two mounts I guess I better keep my mouth shut.
Wink
Well after getting to where I think a may walk straight again I did a 32 mile run yesterday.And to my surprise I could walk when I got up this morning.I was doing from 13 to 21+ where I had good road.Not sure of my average as I was using a GPS that would drop out now and then. But installed a direct reading speedometer this morning so will know more tomorrow.I did around 12 miles this morning calibrating my mileage as it did not list my wheel and tire size So we have a measured mile here so I kept working with it till I got it dead on.
Wink

winkyb said:
Is there any one here that rides or have tried a Sun EZ Sport AX. If so what did you think of it?

Thanks Wink
I've been riding the sun EZ Sport CX since February, it's my first "bent" and I will never go back to up right.
I commute and do longer rides on weekends.
It's great.
http://greg.wyglewideweb.com/

bampa said:
I've been riding the sun EZ Sport CX since February, it's my first "bent" and I will never go back to up right.
I commute and do longer rides on weekends.
It's great.
http://greg.wyglewideweb.com/
My butt loves the EZ Sport AX but I still ride my mountain bike turned tour bike
also.
Wink

winkyb said:
You doing good to be on it at all. Glad to hear you are doing so well.I would think that you would always spin and not try to power pedal.Main thin is be careful until the are well healed.
The only club around me that I know of is a roadie club that rides at twenty to thirty mph.So for now I will keep doing my rides as I do.My wife loves to ride but but will not ride on the roads. I do take our bikes to where she can ride with me on bike ways and side walks now and then.Her thing is she will trikke six miles a day and five or six on her bike about five days a week in our subdivision.
Wink
WinkyB where do you live? what state and city. We live near lansing mIchigan.. thanks Peabob

Peabob said:
WinkyB where do you live? what state and city. We live near lansing mIchigan.. thanks Peabob
No snow tires on my bike.:) I live at New Smyrna Beach a little town on the beach about 15 miles south of Daytona.

Wink