Sun Race Derailleurs

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Giatex, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Giatex

    Giatex Guest

    Does anyone have any experience with Sun Race derailleurs ? Comments ? Quality ? Reliability ?

    With Shimano and SRAM offering 90 day deliveries I am wondering if Sun Race is a viable option.

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    Giatex wrote:

    > Does anyone have any experience with Sun Race derailleurs ? Comments ? Quality ? Reliability ?
    >
    > With Shimano and SRAM offering 90 day deliveries I am wondering if Sun Race is a viable option.

    SunRace's $25 derailleur is now nylon. Shifts fine inplace of an Alivio but they don't have a Veloce
    or Centaur-grade product AFAIK. They were easier to sell last year at $30 in aluminum.