sun screen

Living in Queensland, Australia, sunscreen is a necessity if you don't want to end up with skin cancers. I use it on every ride. Even if your ride is from 5-7am, sunscreen should at least go on the face and arms (if you are wearing a s/sleeve jersey)- it will also protect against damage from the wind as well as the sun. If sunscreen dripping into your eyes is a problem - the people at Ella Bache reckon theirs is 30+spf, non-greasy, doesn't drip and doesn't sting the eyes. You pay a bit more for it though.

ryan_velo said:
i was just wondering if any of you wear sunscreen while cycling, I never do.

Skin with a good covering of sun screen will stay cooler than untreated skin AND your less likely to end up in hospital with serious burns - the sun here in Spain can give you a sunburn in December if your not carefull so you can imagine what happens in June , july and August .
ps don´t forget your ears !!!!!!!!! :cool:

I rub myself with gravy and roll around in the dirt, the thin layer of dirt thats left all over my body keeps the sun out. The gravy serves two purposes one is to attract bears and wolverines and the other is I like gravy.

concord said:
Last time I checked, bears and wolverines don't like gravy, but flies do.
Please don't feed the trolls, especially when they're likely the same person, i.e. Hillrider=Clancy.

Originally Posted by Tina C .

MMM yummy, i love gravy. I am a 225 lb female looking for a yummy biker boy. we should get together and your can taste my flabby flab too! lets get it on my sexy lover gravy boy.
Why are you replying to posters who've been banned, across multiple threads?

I'm going to ask to desist from replying to the posts of banned posters, across all threads.

It appears that Hillrider/Clancy has returned to troll as Tina C. What a pathetic life he must have.

Originally Posted by alienator .

It appears that Hillrider/Clancy has returned to troll as Tina C. What a pathetic life he must have.
Tina is no longer with us.