SUN Tadpole?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Evsolutions, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Evsolutions

    Evsolutions Guest

    Anyone from Easy Racer given a release date yet for the under $1,000. USS Tadpole.

    It is long overdue for a low cost slingshot to appear and having it added to the stores carrying SUN
    bents is wonderful...now if only we can go to the next step and get an E.R. Titanium Slingshot.

    Joshua
    *****

    Tags:

  2. Bentrider

    Bentrider Guest

    There may still be some prety major changes to the design before it hits the market. I don't think
    they're near announcing a release date yet. I would guess that it would be Spring at least.

    Bryan J. Ball Editor/Publisher www.bentrideronline.com