Sunday Bunch Rides Geelong

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Craig Strong, Feb 4, 2006.

  1. Craig Strong

    Craig Strong New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2004
    Does anyone know of any Sunday BRs besides the Kmart Ride in Geelong?

    Tags:

  2. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    Craig Strong wrote:
    > Does anyone know of any Sunday BRs besides the Kmart Ride in Geelong?

    One of my riders is out at Geelong West, I'll see what I can find out
    for you.

  3. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    Craig Strong wrote:
    > Does anyone know of any Sunday BRs besides the Kmart Ride in Geelong?

    Here's what I found out, not sure if it's much use to you? :

    >The Sunday ride departs Kmart during the winter season. During the summer the group
    >leaves from Belmont ovals, opposite Belmont timber, in barwon heads Rd ( just past
    >breakwater rd roundabout)at 8.00am .This group heads down to Barwon Heads and Ocean
    >Gve and back into town via Grubb Rd and Q/cliff Rd.The pace of this group heats up.Ive
    >been told its about Vets scratch pace.
    >
    >I believe that there is also a bunch ride that leaves Hendry Cycles in Ocean Gve on a
    >Sunday morning.If you give the cycle shop a call they should be able to provide you with
    >some details.

  4. Craig Strong

    Craig Strong New Member

    Joined: