Sunday Bunch Rides Geelong

Craig Strong wrote:
> Does anyone know of any Sunday BRs besides the Kmart Ride in Geelong?

One of my riders is out at Geelong West, I'll see what I can find out
for you.

Craig Strong wrote:

Here's what I found out, not sure if it's much use to you? :

>The Sunday ride departs Kmart during the winter season. During the summer the group
>leaves from Belmont ovals, opposite Belmont timber, in barwon heads Rd ( just past
>breakwater rd roundabout)at 8.00am .This group heads down to Barwon Heads and Ocean
>Gve and back into town via Grubb Rd and Q/cliff Rd.The pace of this group heats up.Ive
>been told its about Vets scratch pace.
>
>I believe that there is also a bunch ride that leaves Hendry Cycles in Ocean Gve on a
>Sunday morning.If you give the cycle shop a call they should be able to provide you with
>some details.

Bleve said:
Craig Strong wrote:

Here's what I found out, not sure if it's much use to you? :

>The Sunday ride departs Kmart during the winter season. During the summer the group
>leaves from Belmont ovals, opposite Belmont timber, in barwon heads Rd ( just past
>breakwater rd roundabout)at 8.00am .This group heads down to Barwon Heads and Ocean
>Gve and back into town via Grubb Rd and Q/cliff Rd.The pace of this group heats up.Ive
>been told its about Vets scratch pace.
>
>I believe that there is also a bunch ride that leaves Hendry Cycles in Ocean Gve on a
>Sunday morning.If you give the cycle shop a call they should be able to provide you with
>some details.

Thankyou for your help