Sunday Hooters Day

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by JimR, Jun 19, 2005.

  1. JimR

    JimR Guest

    Some Sundays were just made for Hooters and thats exactly what I'm doing
    today! I know all the babes there so come join me. You too Brink..I'll have
    them play Zep all day and some even have nice feet! Don't bother calling the
    local constablatory Williams,cuz I aint driving.
    I'll check in with ya all later.

    Jim

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

    "JimR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Some Sundays were just made for Hooters and thats exactly what I'm doing
    > today! I know all the babes there so come join me. You too Brink..I'll

    have
    > them play Zep all day and some even have nice feet! Don't bother calling

    the
    > local constablatory Williams,cuz I aint driving.
    > I'll check in with ya all later.
    >
    > Jim

    No Jim, shame on you - Sunday is a day of God! Will you be going to Hooters
    straight after church? (of course, if they have nice big tits . . . . . )

  3. Preacher

    Preacher Guest

    David <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "JimR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Some Sundays were just made for Hooters and thats exactly what I'm doing
    > > today! I know all the babes there so come join me. You too Brink..I'll

    > have
    > > them play Zep all day and some even have nice feet! Don't bother calling

    > the
    > > local constablatory Williams,cuz I aint driving.
    > > I'll check in with ya all later.
    > >
    > > Jim
    > >

    > No Jim, shame on you - Sunday is a day of God! Will you be going to Hooters
    > straight after church? (of course, if they have nice big tits . . . . . )

    Who do you think DESIGNED them and made them so pleasing to the eye?
    Just remember to thank God...

  4. "Preacher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:1gyeg3s.1m7g1twzroewtN%[email protected]
    > David <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> "JimR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > Some Sundays were just made for Hooters and thats exactly what I'm
    >> > doing
    >> > today! I know all the babes there so come join me. You too Brink..I'll

    >> have
    >> > them play Zep all day and some even have nice feet! Don't bother
    >> > calling

    >> the
    >> > local constablatory Williams,cuz I aint driving.
    >> > I'll check in with ya all later.
    >> >
    >> > Jim
    >> >

    >> No Jim, shame on you - Sunday is a day of God! Will you be going to
    >> Hooters
    >> straight after church? (of course, if they have nice big tits . . . .
    >> . )

    > Who do you think DESIGNED them and made them so pleasing to the eye?
    > Just remember to thank God...

    Nah, Sunday is softball day and I'm sunburned to prove it. I'll tell ya,
    God made hot furry men in tight soft ball shorts and pants too. God Bless!

  5. Preacher

    Preacher Guest

    WooferBearATL <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Nah, Sunday is softball day and I'm sunburned to prove it. I'll tell ya,
    > God made hot furry men in tight soft ball shorts and pants too. God Bless!

    Hot furry men in tight softball shorts are an accident of evolution...

  6. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "JimR" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Some Sundays were just made for Hooters and thats exactly what I'm doing
    > today! I know all the babes there so come join me. You too Brink..

    I have only been to a few Hooters, but I have to say, I was never
    impressed with the gals that worked there. Never actually understood the
    concept of Hooters in the first place. Bad food served by gals that have
    no plans to remove any clothes. This appeals why again?

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  7. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    JimR wrote:
    > Some Sundays were just made for Hooters and thats exactly what I'm doing
    > today! I know all the babes there so come join me. You too Brink..I'll have
    > them play Zep all day and some even have nice feet! Don't bother calling the
    > local constablatory Williams,cuz I aint driving.
    > I'll check in with ya all later.
    >
    > Jim

    I miss those chicken wings. I could eat them all day, puke, and eat some
    more.

    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

  8. Cowpie

    Cowpie Guest

    "spodosaurus" <[email protected]_yahoo_.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > JimR wrote:
    >> Some Sundays were just made for Hooters and thats exactly what I'm doing
    >> today! I know all the babes there so come join me. You too Brink..I'll
    >> have them play Zep all day and some even have nice feet! Don't bother
    >> calling the local constablatory Williams,cuz I aint driving.
    >> I'll check in with ya all later.
    >>
    >> Jim

    > I miss those chicken wings. I could eat them all day, puke, and eat some
    > more.
    >
    > --
    > spammage trappage: replace fishies_ with yahoo
    >
    > I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried to protect my
    > neighbours from crime, and became the victim of it. Complications in
    > hospital following this resulted in a serious illness. I now need a bone
    > marrow transplant. Many people around the world are

    you need a bone marrow transplant because you were mugged?

    waiting for a marrow
    > transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a marrow

    donor:
    > http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    > http://www.marrow.org/

  9. EVERYDAY is hooters day.

  10. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    Cowpie wrote:
    > "spodosaurus" <[email protected]_yahoo_.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>JimR wrote:
    >>
    >>>Some Sundays were just made for Hooters and thats exactly what I'm doing
    >>>today! I know all the babes there so come join me. You too Brink..I'll
    >>>have them play Zep all day and some even have nice feet! Don't bother
    >>>calling the local constablatory Williams,cuz I aint driving.
    >>>I'll check in with ya all later.
    >>>
    >>>Jim

    >>I miss those chicken wings. I could eat them all day, puke, and eat some
    >>more.
    >>
    >>--
    >>spammage trappage: replace fishies_ with yahoo
    >>
    >>I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried to protect my
    >>neighbours from crime, and became the victim of it. Complications in
    >>hospital following this resulted in a serious illness. I now need a bone
    >>marrow transplant. Many people around the world are

    > you need a bone marrow transplant because you were mugged?

    Maybe when you finish high school your reading comprehension will
    improve. If not, please don't breed.

    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

  11. On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:36:48 -0400, WillBrink
    <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > "JimR" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Some Sundays were just made for Hooters and thats exactly what I'm doing
    >> today! I know all the babes there so come join me. You too Brink..

    >I have only been to a few Hooters, but I have to say, I was never
    >impressed with the gals that worked there. Never actually understood the
    >concept of Hooters in the first place. Bad food served by gals that have
    >no plans to remove any clothes. This appeals why again?

    Ah Daniel-son. Hooters girls are notoriously easy and not too bright,
    assuming you like that sort of thing.

    But you're right, the food sux.
    ~GJ~

  12. trmbr

    trmbr Guest

    > assuming you like that sort of thing.
    >
    > But you're right, the food sux.
    > ~GJ~

    And i guess the girls do too......

  13. Preacher

    Preacher Guest

    trmbr <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > assuming you like that sort of thing.
    > >
    > > But you're right, the food sux.
    > > ~GJ~

    > And i guess the girls do too......

    Not that there has to be anything wrong with that.

  14. trmbr

    trmbr Guest

    > > > But you're right, the food sux.
    > > > ~GJ~

    > > And i guess the girls do too......

    > Not that there has to be anything wrong with that.

    Definitely NOT....i agree :)