Sunday morning around Sydney CBD

Artoi

Guest
Took my first ride with some buddies of mine this last Sunday morning at
around 8am into the Sydney CBD, Darling Harbour, Harbour Bridge, Anzac
Bridge, Oxford St etc. Saw quite a number of cycling groups on the
streets going left, right and centre. I am just curious what are these
groups? Are these mostly private individuals or part of a club/district
organization? So who are you all? :)
--

news:[email protected]...

try www.pushon.com.au Heaps of rides to do all round NSW.

Artoi said:
Took my first ride with some buddies of mine this last Sunday morning at
around 8am into the Sydney CBD, Darling Harbour, Harbour Bridge, Anzac
Bridge, Oxford St etc. Saw quite a number of cycling groups on the
streets going left, right and centre. I am just curious what are these
groups? Are these mostly private individuals or part of a club/district
organization? So who are you all? :)
--
You may have seen my group of about 20 riders on this ride...

Or perhaps this group...

Scotty